(RP-PVP campaign) Silverpine Offensive 27.03. SIGNUPS CLOSED!

2 Likes

Prisoner RP is like relationship RP, you should only do it with someone you trust not to turn it into something weird or unpleasant.

6 Likes

Dont tickle Worgen/Prisoners it’s Silly. I disallow it.

6 Likes

Torture RP is like ERP. Just fade to black pls.

11 Likes

Every torture rp

1 Like

I apologize for what we did to your character. :two_hearts: I shall do my utmost to ensure that it doesn’t happen again!

500 shekels has been transferred to ur bank account

4 Likes

Well, actually 

To all Horde participants, we’re having our last event of the campaign starting now. Make your way over, if you’re not already here.

Sure as hell its fun :stuck_out_tongue:

If you OOC in /s or /y, no matter if you put it between brackets, your an OOCer to the server and deserve to be removed from the RP vicinity.

11 Likes

If the Night Elves can contest Darkshore, there’s no reason why the Horde can’t contest Silverpine.

3 Likes

I’m gonna miss Dwarf 'All also know as Feck Off Hall.

As short as it may have been, I’ve had a blast and met a great amount of new characters, alongside the thumping of enemy healers.

2 Likes

Shout out to Belok.

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone that was part of the closing event tonight.

Despite the problems this campaign faced, great moments where had and the ending event was great.

Shoutout to the Ironbrand and Three hammers. Those speedy dwarfs popped up everywhere. Aswell to all the alliance guilds that where good sports!

16 Likes

I R O N B R A N D

Yass

1 Like

Based take. I don’t grasp the mentality behind why we’d take prisoners in the first place. Are you telling me it is somehow realistic to parlay when it’s an unnegotiable fact that both sides are going to brutally slaughter one another anyway?

Frowns

7 Likes

Stuff like this in prison RP is the reason why I killed my character off than be at another player’s mercy.

1 Like

You can be my prisoner.

I’ll feed you beer and meat, until I get paid gold to release you.

No torture from me, that’s boring.

WOOOF!

in ten characters

1 Like