(RP-PVP campaign) Silverpine Offensive 27.03. SIGNUPS CLOSED!

The number of participants you’re bringing only matters if you’re participating in the RP-PvP that requires numbers to be balanced.

the truth is out

Yeah, we either take part in the RP-PvP (I personally rarely do, as my PC is a geriatric old machine of more than ten years longevity, bless it, and so struggles at times, but some of my guys love the scraps,) or else we’re doing Aerial RP PvP, in which case we are tying up an equivalent (or sometimes greater) number of Alliance players who would be taking part in the battles that need balancing, so ultimately we’re either taking part in the ground scraps, or we’re balancing out the ground scraps by taking the Alliance Aerial units ‘out of the equation’ as it were. The Scraps over Ambermill and the Retreat of the Horde from SIlverpine were prime examples, Amazing fun, and tying up units that could otherwise have unbalanced the sides. Not to mention that it generated some fantastic RP on both sides, some solid rivalry, built up some new Nemesi in the form of the Stormheart Clan (EVen though I never personally tangled with one of them, always tangling with ‘Jolly Jack’ as we call him. So yeah, we’re either participating in the RP PvP, or we’re negating Alliance numbers from the RP PvP, either way it amounts to the same thing…

1 Like

lol in ten characters

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.