[RP-PvP] Kalimdor in Flames

I think there is plenty of need because it’s a pervasive attitude that has gone on for far too long

That’s unfortunate but doesn’t override the fact that other players on this game are paying a subscription and have ever right to RP in Feralas (et al) to any extent they want as long as it’s within Blizzard’s ruleset

It’s probably more reasonable to have your own character dip from Feralas for a few days (for example, this campaign isn’t set there apparently) if you hate seeing these events than expect large groups of maybe even hundreds of players - given the size of AD campaigns - change their plans / the story they’re looking to tell based on the preferences of an individual who isn’t even planning to be involved

Yeah I had the same experience with a similar event. People who wanted to join in joined in and the discord politicians posted a few “ughhs” but ultimately no more than that

Will leave it at that because I don’t want to derail more and there’s nothing really more to add

13 Likes

Well, won’t derail this further. Best of luck with the campaign, I hope everyone involved will get super cool rp out of it and make new contacts or friends.

For Kaldorei, Elune and Kalimdor of course! :crescent_moon:

And again thank you for the speedy reply to my question, super appreciate it.

And to Perroy: Indeed, everyone of us pays subscription. I also don’t believe that my asking a question in any way prevents anyone from doing whatever rp they want but eh I leave that be. We all cannot have a good day oocly all the time so I guess your snappiness might be due to something or other. I hope it works out for you.

All involved, have a nice day! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

And the Children of Goldrinn! :wolf:

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to get a great campaign going… and maybe see you all there. :eyes:

8 Likes

:dagger: :dagger:

4 Likes

Come, brothers and sisters. Now is our chance~ Let us show them what it means to be unwelcome guests within our forests.

Count me innnnn~

2 Likes

This has my interest piqued. :eyes:
Not sure of my availability during those dates, but will see!

2 Likes

You are signed up, friend!

Hope it all lines up! Putting a thread up two months in advance might be a bit overkill depending on who you ask but most guilds have long-term plans across summer.

Thank you kindly.

my heart

the celebrity

See you there!

Guild: Bloodsong
Leader/Officer(s) : Hiruko, Ehrlen, Rokthan.
Faction: Horde.
Expected numbers: 8-12.

2 Likes

Seems familiar somehow. Signed up!

Dialythe, i’m afraid it might happen that we dont show up. If it is possible, could we be put on reserve or something like that? The thing is, we are attending a campaign that ends a mere week before your starts, and our officers are afraid people might burn out, since from next week or so to your campaign we have 2 or 3 events. If its possible for us to be in the reserve and we decide to jump in after some more talks, this is the setup:

Guild: Nightfall Brigade
Leader/Officers: Wilcöx, Ripfangs, Astesi
Faction: Alliance
Expected numbers: 10-20

3 Likes

I will make a note! Thank you so much for the interest and I hope we will see you there!

1 Like

Mega hyped for this!

2 Likes

Looks great, Mithralles here will probably be there too.

Mostly as a healer, though!

:new_moon: :dragon:

(Edited for spelling).

3 Likes

It would be great if the forums let me pick -recent- toons. Ah well!

This looks interesting. If my Night Elf Druid’s max level by then, expect some feral power! :leopard: (An individual)

2 Likes

Relogging into the Forums always fixes that for me. Not only does it add my more recent toons but it also updates my other ones. I definitely agree though that this should work automatically…

1 Like

Brief Announcement!

Because of things that have come up on my part, the dates of the campaign will have to be shifted backwards by three days. Hopefully this will not be a major inconvenience and maybe it will even make the campaign more timely for some!

3 Likes

Guild: The Frozen Paw Clan
Leader/Officers: Rogmasha, Velravyn, Ayzannah, Overhaul, Ruzaji, Zakanna
Faction: Horde
Expected Numbers: 10-14

Someone’s gotta keep an eye on affairs and wag a disapproving finger from time to time!

3 Likes

Time to take the war to the Tree Elves- I MEAN NEGOTIATE PEACEFUL SETTLEMENTS IN THE ARMISTICE :eyes::sweat_drops:

1 Like

Bonks her kind-of-daughter and tells her to go back read some books.

1 Like