RP realm with healthy Horde population

I thought they promised not to do this for Argent Dawn :confused:

Because if you stop being obtuse has become the standard rule now for all RP realms you just don’t like being wrong .

Post deleted

He/she has no idea what they are on about the standard rules for all RP realms are there in the blue post .
Only time you will see different is in CURRENT xpac .

I play on AD both horde and alliance you are the troll and I even linked the blue post facts you can read it you are insulting me and baiting and reported .

Post deleted

Because you said all zones I clearly stated that in my post before you accused me again of trolling you are one nasty piece of work always flame baiting me and others because you don’t like being shown facts .

post edited

Not going to sit here again having a pointless argument with you yet again because as always you will constantly change the goalpost to fit your idea’s I mean you even think you know better then a blue and the standard rules how much of an ego do you have .Not going to reply again to you because all you are doing now is baiting .

Yes, as far as I know there’s crz active even in current areas even in RP realms. They’re just a little better for rares than other realms because there’s inevitably less RP realms than normal ones, so you get less realms merged into one, making a lower crz population.

They are there similar to Trolls in their native areas they were having a powwow on red cloud mesa I think when I spotted them.
some were around the camp fire at Bloodhoof village.
Taurens are usually found around camp fires and Yurts .

1 Like

There is also a cross-faction Death Knight RP guild / group in Argent Dawn, if that is something you fancy. I don’t have personal experience of this group, just noticed their advertisement in AD realm forums some time ago

I just decided to stay on Moonglade/The Sha’tar for now.

anyways. All this CRZ and sharding stuff dont seem to work very well regarding RP realms and normals as well.

In general, it might populate empty areas but then again it separates people and someone you meet, will most likely never be seen again. This has been my experience in Normal realms at least.

On “My” realms, all the zones used for leveling are basically deserted. There is something seriously wrong with game design when we have a huge world which in most parts, is empty and there are just few hubs of people.

In Classic where i have played as well since it launched, it feels different as i often meet the same people and zones actually have life. Even in low populated realm. Might be that people are just trying out the thing and all that but still.

It would be so much fun if people would also level new characters and at least “semi RP” while at it. It would also be interesting if the level scaling worked more like it does in ESO. Maybe that would encourage people to do stuff elsewhere as well

Sometimes it feels like the world is too big a mess due expansions. Timeline does not feel right, we have 2 Dalarans and what not.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.