RP-refugees, this way! (?)

How many refugees will come to this server, from the other rp-realms?
I know like two people who want to transfer here, but who else?

I am not used to writing in english, but if this server gets some life, i would give it a shot too.
So if you plan to play here during wotlk, let me (and others!) know here.

4 Likes

My alliance guild the Stratholme Lilies think of moving here.

Since they want to shut down my old home Zandalar Tribe (this is a crime by the way! I want to stay here!) I will move to HW. Already started leveling here. The normal PVE Servers are no option for me personal.

I am German, so I hope some more guilds from Celebras wil join too and we can build up a nice new home for all of us.

1 Like

Most players from Celebras have already moved to Lakeshire or Razorfen (German PVE). But some did send alts here and some moved here completely. So you will notice some Germans, but not hordes of them. Pun intended, most are Alliance. :wink:

1 Like

As mentioned above most guilds with some goals in PvE moved to German PvE Servers.
As I mostly play with my mates I followed trough.

But as we are role players we will not desert RP play. That is why some of us will have their RP characters here or will start new ones.
Sad as it is it I will only play here every now and then because of my limited time and my focus on the other server.

2 Likes

Just wanted to say welcome to any and all refugees from other RP servers. It sucks that things have come to this, but I also hope we can give you a new home where we can adventure together, mundane or epic. The World Tree guild hosts a tea time open RP every Sunday 20:00 server time in Darnassus crafters’ terrace (building on the outer row, closest to Cenarion Enclave, ask in /1 if you need directions).

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.