[RP] Sunday May 5 is totally a Moonrise sunday

I’m not orchestrating it or anything, but I’ve heard that people are going to gather around, like previous sundays, at 21:00 (9 pm) server time, at that little glade just outside the Stormwind city wall, overlooking the harbor.
I think there might even be someone who will speak a few words of wisdom.

Also, Kitten will kill something and bring it if anyone is hungry.

Whisper Kitten for an invite if you’re unsure how to get there.

See you under the new moon!

xoxo
//Kitten

4 Likes

My real life shall claim me,
too much, too late and too soon.
But I will send you my lunar thoughts,
as you gather beneath the moon.

4 Likes

I look forward to seeing you all again

4 Likes

I have unearthed a human alt that is vaguely interested in exploring the Alliance’s many cultures. I hope the event is low-level friendly!

3 Likes

Indeed it is!

Stormwind’s guards are just a shout away, and we expect those present to protect each other in the unlikely event that a threat should arise.

It is possible to walk to the glade outside the city walls from near The Lion’s Rest, unless a friendly soul offers you a ride on a flying mount/contraption (or even on his or her own back!)

2 Likes

Thank you, Moongazers! I got disconnected and figured it’s past my bedtime, so… See you some other time!

3 Likes

Another lovely Moonrise.
Big ups to Elder Cherwina for a great sermon!
I’m going to see if I can link to a couple of pictures here…
You know the drill with the creative spacing. :slight_smile:

Looking at the moon:
https:// assets-cloud.enjin .com/users/2279496/pics/original/4112803.jpg

Looking at the ones looking at the moon:
https:// assets-cloud.enjin .com/users/2279496/pics/original/4112804.jpg

xoxo
//Kitten

2 Likes

Another peaceful Moonrise. :crescent_moon:

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I took a few screenshots too. I will try to figure how to link them.

Made new friends and snuggled with Kitten’s cats <3

Dont worry about the dc pawlina, and now we know to say if we see you. (Sorry to Sharon and Cherwina for my own sudden disappearance too. Dc’ed again just after walking away).

And dont be strangers! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Huh. I actually disconnected right after you, I think. I know I logged in the exact moment Cherwina logged out, hah.

Either way, I’m very glad I got to meet more Alliance RPers. Definitely looking forward to the next meeting!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.