[RP] The (New) Roleplay Guild List

It still says that it will close a month after the last reply, so I imagine at least 1 bump a month might still be required.

1 Like

Or we have to persuade Anroka to reach forum trust level 3 and then convert the original post into a wiki post. That should enable us to keep the list updated even if the thread is locked.

1 Like

Bauldheed, if you manage to do it I will personally bribe Blizzard to ascend you to Trust Level 10. :joy:

1 Like

we did it! WE’RE PINNED!

3 Likes

If you wish to have your guild added you need to have this filled out:

Guild Name
Who to contact: Who are in charge of your guild’s recruitment/public relations?
Short description: What is your guild about? Keep it short please.
Recruitment thread: Optional, if your guild has a recruitment thread.
Restrictions/Requirements: Optional, if your guild has any.
Other Info: Optional. Have anything else to add? Other links? Info on activity?

Once that’s done we can always poke Anroka until they find the time to add it :blush:

ok,where do i post this form before they put it up?

1 Like

Just on this forum will do! Add it like any other comment

1 Like

Guild Name: the Jewelers retreat

Who to contact: Maradan-Moonglade, Ehita-The Sha’tar .

Short description: The Jewelers retreat is a guild focusing on various gems , ores and crystals from Azeroth and beyond, whe have expeditions, lectures and contests. We also organize open events open for both factions.

Restrictions/Requirements: some activities will require jewelcrafting and/or mining, having one or two of those professions is greatly advised. Membership is only open for Alliance.
Other Info: we are currently active on Wednesdays, 8:00 pm and will gladly welcome visitors to our ranks and activities.

Recruitment thread: under construction

Website:a link to the discord group will be sent to members of the guild

2 Likes

Anroka! we need you here!

2 Likes

Updated! :smiley:

2 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

our guild made some schedule changes,Wednessday 8:00pm is for lectures and social RP,while Saturday 4:00pm is for expeditions.this change was made to allow a little more flexibillity,while keeping a schedule.

Anroka,please edit again,and sorry to annoy.

1 Like

I don’t know if this will still close after a month so keep on going, guild list!

5 Likes

shloop

just to be safe xo

1 Like

The Shadow Sentinels
Who to contact: Silathin-Moonglade
Short description: The Shadow Sentinels are an autonomous Kaldorei splinter cell. We are mainly dedicated to defending the ancestral lands of the Kaldorei, traditional upbringings and following of old codes and morals, with strong roots back to the old feral ways. Recent times and events have made it necessary for us to venture out into the world and take an active part in what happens in all of Azeroth.
Recruitment thread: Just the guild recruitment tool.
Restrictions/Requirements: Kaldorei only. No mages and demon hunters.

5 Likes

I still don’t know if this thread will get locked after a month, so… just to be safe… :pray:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.