Rsham removal of Spritwalkers aegis pvp talent

Why on earth would you think that would be a good idea? I don’t get it. It gives less options to us as we’re now forced to take it on the tree as its a core part of our kit. It’s effectively a nerf.

On top of being global starved and a struggling spec, bottom of the pack healer in pvp.

Time to change class.

but it frees up an additional pvp talent? is there nothing else good?

this happened to many specs btw, cant say thats overall a bad thing

if we talk about talent trees of classes, look at ret pally xD

Blizzard: We will put abilities such as interrupts and slows to be the basic part of the class, so players won’t feel their talent points are wasted on such things - instead they will feel more powerful every level.

Also Blizzard: puts Rebuke in the Paladin class tree which needs 3 useless points wasted to get to it, and puts Hand of Hindrance in the middle of the Ret tree

But they didn’t, it’s in the talent tree no?

Paladin tree and all of its mechanics are a huge mess in general.

2 Likes

Paladin tree may be bad but no class got as butchered as Druid with their class tree. Unbelievable that it went live like that considering its been playable in since the first Alpha Week

Isnt druid A-S tier with every single of the 4 specs? Paladins are supposed to play around consecration ground. Do you think anything is as stupid as this idea?

Tbh its hard to topple the Consecration Idea, but I feel like Druid is still ontop atleast class tree wise. Paladin got shafted with both trees though, so I guess they are completly doomed, wheras Feral and Balance got the cherry ontop in love.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.