Rshamans LITERALLY UNKILLABLE in ghost wolf form

EVERY SINGLE BATTLEGROUND there is now a rshaman with x3 pack spirit traits and spectral recovery pvp talent (literal perma second wind (balanced btw)) they just perma sit ghost wolf form and nothing can kill them.

This is probably the most broken mind blowing thing ive ever seen in pvp ever since starting this game back in tbc

BFA PvP> :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

8 Likes

Indeed it’s terrible design, but hit the dps and you’ll be fine, Resto shaman hps is terrible compared to other healers so they wont last long ^^ - Kinda hard in a bg though, you’ll need damp to kill most healers or whoever they’re healing.

1 Like

Actually this is game breaking in any BG that uses flag capture mechanisms of some kind. I just lost a Deepwind Gorge by nearly 0-1500 because the enemy team had a shaman in ghost wolf form that just captured our flag again and again, and with three of us nuking him he never seemed to take any damage. I came here to ask whether there is a known exploit regarding this, just to find out this is a “legitimate” thing. Our flag carrier was a demon hunter with nearly 400k hp which was melting under enemy barrage in seconds, their flag carrier was a shaman with a bit over 200k hp that never seemed to go below 90%.

4 Likes

Well, i can only speak from experience in arenas.
I have 2x 385 Pack Spirit and 1x 400 on my main shamy, the 385s do 1,2k healing per second in arena before damp and the 400 does 1,3k healing per sec before damp. So if his got as low azerite as me its about 4k hps per second + 20% damage reduction if he is running that talent. Outside of arena in open world they heal for around tripple that, so i dont know how it is inside bgs, it should be like arena though.

If only it was dispellable. Oh wait it is!

If you know a shaman is running carts/flags, run any class that can spam purge/spellsteal/dispell and wack down the health of the shaman. Every time the shaman is out of the ghost form, the stacks get reset.

Know the mechanics, before you complain.

IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN DISPELlABLE. Just saying.

1 Like

Resto shaman HPS is bad? Isn’t your mastery a somehow boost to healing targets that are not on full HP?

Yes, but they are still lacking the numbers.

The trait is however still broken and should get nerfed, so bad healing numbers isn’t an excuse for the traits to exist.

2 Likes

Pop it in the head with a sniper rifle.

Imagine blaming ghostwolf talents for not being able to kill 1 rshaman with ghostwolf talents with THREE people.

Its 4k HPS which basicly means your struggled to break 4k dps with 3 people.

While ghostwolf talents are (too) strong and need to be looked at. 2 or more people can easily kill a single rshaman no matter what talents and traits he runs.

And the damage reduction.

Depending on active buffs, crit and mastery you can top ppl with two surges.

Wrong lmao, surge is the heal that heal’s for the least. Healing surge for me noncrit does 12k if someone is full hp. Healing wave does 18k, Chain heal 22k.

Questionmark

Just dispel and keep dispeling, once a shaman with that trait line up are out of the form even for one second it’s severly squishy(losing both healing ticks and it’s speed + dmg reduction). Since he gives up 3x defensive traits, one talent and one pvp talent slot, these shamans are even easier to kill then “normal” ones as long as you bring someone with dispel mechanics. Save stuns untill he’s out of Ghost wolf and nuke him down.

Talking about decent geared shams (and active buffs as I said).

Ghost Wolf: 20% less dmg
Astral Shift 1.5m CD: 40% less dmg for 8sec
Potion of Defiance: 20% less dmg for 12sec

My shaman is a tank!

Need dispel on the shaman to remove ghost wolf then stun … Every time he goes into ghost wolf need to dispel him.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.