RU Shadowstrike free character transfer to EU Living flame

Who said this? Honestly, every Pro-Russian I’ve ever communicated with has been painfully stupid. You got schooled on basic economics, so you just drop that argument and invent some nonsense strawman so you can feel like you’re winning? Lol.

Go play on the Rus servers if you love them so much, or maybe you already do ‘comrade’.

You can label people as much as you want and imagine winning disputes that exist only in your head if that makes you feel better :slight_smile:

The fact that Russia is winning on all fronts shouldn’t influence a decision to move (or not) players to another realm.

Mate Putin has destroyed Russia for generations and doesn’t even have control of Russia’s own territory anymore lmao.

Russians aren’t a race first of all.

Regrettably. Ideally, Russian players would only be allowed to create characters on russian servers and these servers would not be cross realm with EU servers.

No thanks

Mate Putin has destroyed Russia for generations and doesn’t even have control of Russia’s own territory anymore lmao.

I can see this can be a problem if you have such VAST territory. Wait, didn’t he get even more land lately?! :open_mouth: Oh my.

They might be on their way to become one.
Almost nonexistent racial diversity there, while western europeans get genetically enriched on a daily basis :slight_smile:

… by “players” who were offered free transfers from other contin… cough… realms :slight_smile:

How you want to do it lol. Russians already pay sub same as EU prices (because only way to buy sub on RU account now is using prepaid gametime card for 60 days that costs 26 euros equialent). So how blizz should make difference between russian players and others? IP? But even if they will do IP restriction to russian servers, it is very easy to bypass it using VPN.

Are they? Are we watching the same news?

Scratch the surface of a Pro-Rus and the most deranged racism you’ve ever heard comes out lol.

Gee why don’t people want to play with Russians, I wonder.

Russians are an ethnic group so it is racism by definition.

1 Like

Scratch the surface of a Pro-Rus and the most deranged racism you’ve ever heard comes out lol.

You’re the one discriminating players based on ethnicity.
I get along with everybody, sans the occasional thickhead (or racist).

1 Like

I wouldnt mind , seen more or at least equal amount od degenerates on eng realms compared to russians i played with. There are always bad apples in every community, you can tell and point them out by reading this thread even, what a human disgrace these ppl are.

However there is a language barrier because only like 20% of you guys can communicate using english. Even germans/french/spanish have better % when communcation on english is concered.
Think this is probably main reason there arent gonna be transfers.

Also isn’t it possible to change client to english one if u want to make a char, i get it there will be no transfers of your current char but im pretty sure you can make a new one if russian realm is getting dead.

Yeah reality is that they are, and no you aren’t watching the same news because your news are filled with propaganda that is being pushed to the sheep masses the most, quite alot more than Russian one at least , drastically more.

Its a clear as day picture watching it from a 3rd point of view.
So much for “free” media in a free world, if it wasnt sad it would be funny.

1 Like

you’re the type of person who considers it racist when someone refers to black people as “black” aren’t you?

What’s with this schizo reply to himself? Did he forgot to change his character?

Huh? 10chars