RU Shadowstrike free character transfer to EU Living flame

Why didn’t you make free character transfer from RU Realms to EU, as you did for OCE players to US? I need an answer.
I don’t want to level up my characters again and i want to play on a populated megaserver.
Please make character transfer opened to living flame from shadowstrike

1 Like

Nah we’re like it if you stayed there. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Please stay on your server

1 Like

because EU players don’t want to play with russians, nor do we want to see your runic alphabet plastered all over the official chat channels whose rules you constantly disregard.
nor do we want to deal with the enormous language barrier you impose on us by token of sharing our server.
nor do we want to deal with you being absolute dog at the game.
nor do we want to deal with your average russian attitude problem which is infamous in every game where we (gamers) unfortunately have to deal with your presence.

the irony of the “attitude problem” is not lost on me.
i know i am not the kindest person in the world, but this is the truth.

we don’t want to hang out with you.

2 Likes

Yeah, noone want to see that trash on oure elite server… so stay there.

1 Like

Your sentences are racist, all players are diffrent, and it differs from one to another, you just post your opinions that no one asked.
We already play on living flame, because no one play on ru realms, there 10-20 players online max, realm is dead from 2-3 sod phase. And it is ok for everyone to play eu/
Im talking now about characters that stayed there and we want them to just transfer

2 Likes

I am also russian-speaking player, but i see more disadvantages in this transfer then advantages.

Who are people who still have characters on RU server? I think it’s mostly 25lvl players because since phase 2 it was absolutely clear that this server is dead and no one seriousely levelled there to lvl 40. Level 25 is very easy to get on living flame starting from level 1 its 4-5 hours so you lose nothing, all runes from phase 1 are very easy to get and all BFD gear is useless, so you lose nothing starting fromlevel 1 you lose just 4-5 hours.

the other side of this transfer is people who farm resources on this dead server and ruining economy on other servers. Yes if we speak about living flame there also 2 other servers to transfer resources from (lone wolf and crusader strike) but 2 anyway is better then 3. If we talking about wild groth (and transfer from penance RU) it’s the only server, and wild groth mega-server population is significantly less then living flame so even 1 server will ruin economy. Especially we will see it on AQ gate opening phase when people will transfer silithid fragments from other servers to mega-server (or delay gate opening on that server and get a lot of black mounts thats unfair to other players).

If i would be game designer, what i prefer, 50-100 people lose their progress (that they still can catch up on living flame in 4-5 hours) or mega-server ruined economy? I think i prefer first.

Most of you guys arent even able to speak english in dungeons and that is really anoying, acting like a bot not knowing anything

1 Like

straight up opening up with the “you’re racist” remark.

ahh yes. that language barrier again.

wonderful.

stay in RU realms.

1 Like

because EU players don’t want to play with russians, nor do we want to see your runic alphabet plastered all over the official chat channels whose rules you constantly disregard.

The same can be said about the French, Italian, Turkish and other nations that are notoriously bad with foreign languages. But they naturally gather up in their own guilds.

Also, there is an “Ignore” option.

2 Likes

You’re lucky Blizzard let you play at all. Nobody in Europe wants anything to do with Russia.

Your country threatens to nuke us about once a day, maybe time to grow up and accept that has consequence. How about you pick a nice Russia videogame instead of this Western nonsense?

You’re lucky Blizzard let you play at all. Nobody in Europe wants anything to do with Russia.

Your country threatens to nuke us about once a day, maybe time to grow up and accept that has consequence. How about you pick a nice Russia videogame instead of this Western nonsense?

Russia is in Europe. Has always been.

And I doubt the Russian players would nuke us, as it could interfere with the operation of WoW servers.

1 Like

?? Do you really think Putin give a damn what “russian players” want, thats not how he opperate his country lol

Of course not, but depriving young men of videogames would have added to their war fatigue.

Unfortunately Western companies chose profits, our governments should have enforced a hard embargo from day 1.

I agree blizzard should had pulled the plugg for rushians until Putin stops his madeup war, all he want for real is more land and the world sit and watch him get it

?? Do you really think Putin give a damn what “russian players” want, thats not how he opperate his country lol

Most people learn to recognize sarcasm at some point in their lives, don’t worry.

… our governments should have enforced a hard embargo from day 1

Yes, embargoes worked so well that Russia registered higher economic growth than Germany, UK and France.

PS: You’re getting (expectedly but unnecessarily) political in this thread, my friends.

Yes, embargoes worked so well that Russia registered higher economic growth than Germany, UK and France.

That’s because war spending ‘overheats’ an economy, Russia finance the war by selling their future (assuming more debt, extraordinary taxation, depletion of sovereign wealth fund, cannibalisation of other industry) but in exchange generate a large amount of short-term economic activity. It’s the equivalent of the UK deciding to build a statue of the king so large it requires the industry of 1m men, in the short term it would generate a huge GDP uptick, but, of course, it’s all for nothing.

But trying to explain basic economics to a pro-Russian is impossible so I’ll just give up and say no Russians on EU servers please.

Ok, I am convinced now.
Let’s not offer Russian players free migration to a specific seasonal server.

That would certainly teach Putin a lesson.

may i ask why you seem to be in favor of letting them in?
are you like, from Mars or something?

I don’t really care if they’ll transfer there or not.
I just amused by the idea of winning a RL war by isolating part of the playerbase.

Aside from that, I’m sure they’d liven up the place :slight_smile:

1 Like