Ruby Life Pools

Hello,
Since the patch I have done some RLP runs in which trash gets pulled out of nowhere.
Some members of the group have been hypothesized could be the new ring.
I haven’t had any issue in dungeons apart from RLP.

Anyone have had the same issue or are just pugs ninja pulling?

It happened to me literally half an hour ago
We pulled the first channeler pack before the last boss and somehow the other channeler’s pack got pulled into it and wiped us
We did not understand how it got pulled
I assumed the druid ninja’d but he said he didn’t

I was so upset it was a 23 and we were about to time it :rage:

1 Like

I had the same ninja pull on a 24 RLP I did an hour ago. Group comp was SP, Havoc, Evoker and Prot Paladin.

The pack before last boss, with mini boss, got ninja’ed as well on my 23 two hours ago. Comp was Ret, Arms, Resto shaman and Blood DK.

It’s really odd because none were targeting those targets. At least I wasn’t and I’m wearing the ring.

well now i’m worried
i called the run because i did not want to reroll my key and i also need it timed on 22

by the way this is second time i see the channelers getting magically dragged into each other just like that

I noticed on my paladin that my judgement sometimes go off to mobs that aren’t even anywhere close to the mobs I’m using it on(meaning they get pulled), maybe it’s something like that?

They added this talent:

So if there’s not enough mobs, it seems like it just jumps to another group of mobs sometimes. I don’t know if I’m imagining it and someone actually pulled those groups thus making them eligible targets for it but it seems like it’s judgement that’s pulling it when that happens.

we had a BM monk, resto druid, destro lock, outlaw, enh
I did not see any projectiles or anything pulling the pack
i assumed it was a tab target ninja moonfire because sometimes the game supresses other players moonfires for me and i can’t see them

Could be a Paladin thing too maybe.
On a RLP 23 I did yesterday night a patrol got pulled to ones of the elemental packs.
Me and the tank (Prot Paladin) were discussing if it was the ring or something with Paladins.

Like I said on my OP, I haven’t had any ninja’s in other dungeons.

Though it’s just speculation, I don’t have enough feedback get for the cause of these ninja pulls but it didn’t happen before this new patch.

paladin divine toll targets random targets near you ;P?

No. It fires on your target, and up to four other targets in range that you are in combat with. If you DT before you’ve even aggrod the pack, it will only fire one shield.

(One exception being Hyrja’s priests - it’s happy to ninjapull there)

Avenger’s Shield itself can bounce to targets you haven’t pulled though, but that seems to be only if it has no other options.

IT HAPPENED AGAIN !
in a 22

i also warned the group at hte start and we pulled the channeler to almost half the bridge

and the other pack still aggro’d randomly during the fight
this is bugged

I wonder if this happens to groups that don’t have members with rings, on one of your post above stated that it happened in a group without a Paladin.
I’ll try to run a few RLP with my crafted ring instead and check beforehand if someone has the ring.

Might update though still speculation if is the ring rather than something else.

Edit: I encourage anyone that have had this issue to write it down here.

the first group did not have a paladin
the second group did though

but i doubt it has anything to do with that
somehow that area of the room is getting aggro

Edit:
this time i noticed that the small elementals on the right side also got aggro
so my assumption is that perhaps those elementals are bugged and causing the pack next to them to aggro aswell

whistles innocently

I’ve also noticed that when you pull that pack the thunder dude will run back towards the mini boss a bit before turning around so that can also pull the mini boss.

Yeah this is how the pack just before last boss gets pulled. The 2nd to last pack when you pull it one of the adds runs back and chain links with the last pack. Been a bug since beta and still not fixed, watched it happen plenty of times it’s so dumb since df release. It’s not super common, but does happen.

Its confirmed that its lightning stone in ring which can pull even los targets. Get rid of lightning stone until fix.

confirmed where ?
because on my first 2 runs i was using blood/arcane/twilight and still pulled

this game hates me
after i finally managed to reroll my RLP key i get it again 1 dungeon later
YES the channelers did aggro yet again, however luckily this time we managed and timed it

if i get RLP again soon i’m going to get furious
i’m sick of this place

I did a RLP 23 and the Channelers didn’t get pulled.
Then I tried a 24 RLP a few minutes ago and the pack got pulled wiping the key.

It’s quite weird and annoying to be honest.

some gems pull mops nearest to the player and it can happen i think to pull stuff that is not in combat. Thx blizz :pray: