Ruby Life Pools

paladin divine toll targets random targets near you ;P?

No. It fires on your target, and up to four other targets in range that you are in combat with. If you DT before you’ve even aggrod the pack, it will only fire one shield.

(One exception being Hyrja’s priests - it’s happy to ninjapull there)

Avenger’s Shield itself can bounce to targets you haven’t pulled though, but that seems to be only if it has no other options.

IT HAPPENED AGAIN !
in a 22

i also warned the group at hte start and we pulled the channeler to almost half the bridge

and the other pack still aggro’d randomly during the fight
this is bugged

I wonder if this happens to groups that don’t have members with rings, on one of your post above stated that it happened in a group without a Paladin.
I’ll try to run a few RLP with my crafted ring instead and check beforehand if someone has the ring.

Might update though still speculation if is the ring rather than something else.

Edit: I encourage anyone that have had this issue to write it down here.

the first group did not have a paladin
the second group did though

but i doubt it has anything to do with that
somehow that area of the room is getting aggro

Edit:
this time i noticed that the small elementals on the right side also got aggro
so my assumption is that perhaps those elementals are bugged and causing the pack next to them to aggro aswell

whistles innocently

I’ve also noticed that when you pull that pack the thunder dude will run back towards the mini boss a bit before turning around so that can also pull the mini boss.

Yeah this is how the pack just before last boss gets pulled. The 2nd to last pack when you pull it one of the adds runs back and chain links with the last pack. Been a bug since beta and still not fixed, watched it happen plenty of times it’s so dumb since df release. It’s not super common, but does happen.

Its confirmed that its lightning stone in ring which can pull even los targets. Get rid of lightning stone until fix.

confirmed where ?
because on my first 2 runs i was using blood/arcane/twilight and still pulled

this game hates me
after i finally managed to reroll my RLP key i get it again 1 dungeon later
YES the channelers did aggro yet again, however luckily this time we managed and timed it

if i get RLP again soon i’m going to get furious
i’m sick of this place

I did a RLP 23 and the Channelers didn’t get pulled.
Then I tried a 24 RLP a few minutes ago and the pack got pulled wiping the key.

It’s quite weird and annoying to be honest.

some gems pull mops nearest to the player and it can happen i think to pull stuff that is not in combat. Thx blizz :pray:

yea i’m also starting to believe it’s the gems
had the same issue with court of stars gy constructs at the start

I hope they fix this asap because keys are getting destroyed

This was an issue in RLP long before Onyx Annulet was added.

Ah Tol Dagor 2

This should be fixed now
or so i hope…

**Items and Rewards**

* Fixed an issue where Primordial Stones were pulling enemies that you were not in combat with.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/wow-hotfixes-updated-27-march/438249

That’s great, thanks for the update.
Yesterday I tried a Temple 25 and tank asked me to specially remove the ring if I had another option to use because, according to them, stones were pulling and was indeed true.

haha i had the same in HoV
a tank refused to start until both me and the enh sham go and replace the storm infused stone

i will keep using freezing ice instead of storm infused for now
i don’t trust patch notes much ^^

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.