Ruff Waters - idea for dailies

Ever since I caught wind of pet shelters in Boralus, I was hoping for possibility of obtaining the new pets - chubby cats and Border Collie dogs - seems like quests could be easily started, you pick one of the pets to take care of, and then proceed to do dailies with it like one would in case of Falcosaurs. After finishing required amount of quests/gaining Best Friends reputation status, you get to keep the chosen pet. Rince and repeat until all the companions one might want are collected.
I just honestly would love to get my hands on those critters, especially the fluffy cats… /prays to Jeremy Feasel

2 Likes

Nice idea! I like the process of doing quests for an identifiable figure much more than the alienation of impersonal world quests, and this would be a lovely, and I think easy to implement, addition. +1!

1 Like

:heart: This is such a cool place! I have a feeling the surroundings might be a bit… unfortunate, but hey, it also means it’s much to be done I imagine!
As far as I can see it’s also a hotel of sort, not merely a shelter, but anyway! I’ve also wondered about backstories of these puppos!
Maybe someone has lost family in the war and can’t take care for their pet anymore, but a brief reunion could be possible with a bit of player’s help.
Maybe another pet had a specific, beloved toy which needs to be found or created anew.
Et cetera…
Also, the name Hexxar cracked me up. Hopefully it was not given out of malice!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.