Rune of Spellwarding

is this runeforge ability stackable? what i mean is if you have the pvp talent which gives you rune of spellwarding with an 100% increase, will that also work with having dual wield swords and both of then having rune of spellwarden forged on them?

i just imagine this could be a very nice combo against full on magic classes in PvP but if it does stack id probably have one with spellwarden and one with Razor ice which is always a needed one as frost dk

no its not stackable, you only receive the best version of it, so if you take the pvp talent enchant a different rune

you wouldnt use anything other than fallen crusader anyway. regardless of how good the rune may be

wait tell me if ive understood you correct, so if i use my dual wield, the effect of spellwarding that ive used on one of the weapons will not be used at all if i use the pvp talent? so basically if i use fallen crusader and razorice and use the pvp talent of spellwarding, i basically get 3 runeforges yes? or do you mean that the pvp talent replaces any runeforge regardless?

i had trouble to completely understand you apologies.

i use 2h weapon usually in pvp, so i got razorice on my 2h wep and spellwarding as pvp talent

the rune of spellwarding doesn’t stack with the pvp talent, so its best to take fallen + razorice

Runes being an option is meaningless since the very beginning. Razor ice and crusader will be the only ones being used as it is since forever i do not even understand why they give us still this “option” which is not even an option since ages.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.