Runetotem Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Runetotem in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

About me: Misthery, Human, warrior
Guild: Consortium
A long time passed, but I remember a couple players from my guild which I played with.
Aeon, Kazan, Molkovien, Illbeing, Pharalis, Asuryan, Feanaro, Sesshoumaru, Flamouria, Cheesle, Kjellis, Mallak,Tib,Igy,Magnolia, Rhihad, …and many others.
I’m sure I remember everyone but can’t remind them right now!
My battletag Azrael#2223

4 Likes

Mardigan, dwarf hunter
ReDeYe
anyone out there thats gona play give me a message i shall be. im sure shezzer and steesh are going to be playing as well.

@arding i remeber some of them people and your guild :slight_smile: asuryan being the most noticeable one

2 Likes

Nightstaber (Or Nightstabber? Not sure) Human Rogue.
Guild: Saint

It’s been a while, but i’m curious if anyone from that guild will be playing again here in Classic? I remember Saint being the largest guild on Runetotem, and then even being a danish guild. That was impressive.

2 Likes

Hi Misthery / Arding

You won’t remember me (Tarien) as I was only briefly in the guild as a friend of Spitlass / Spitdog. We’re still in touch with a few of the guys you mention, trying to all land together. Add ithiris#2486 or spitdoggy#1212 if you like.

1 Like

Mooney / Bubbadin, Night Elf Warrior and Dwarf Paladin
Guild: Spark
Any of the old Spark players, or even Bedlam players if they’re still around!

3 Likes

Hey, yes I added you!
I remember spitlass, didn’t expect someone to answer so soon! Nice that some of you are still out there guys

Hiya Mooney

Will be playing in Classic, as I found it, so far, refreshing :slight_smile: I’ll, most likely, be playing on Pyrewood Village.

Alec, Night Elf Warrior.

I was in a guild named Smite Club who raided with Black Sun towards the end of vanilla WoW days. Prior to that I was part of the guild Jelly Babies and before that Strength and Honour.

A long time has passed and it is so hard to remember the names of all the people I used to play with, but these are just a few of them that I can recall: Dorhim, Allioop, Cobra, Svenskpala, Markie, Spitlass, Leader, Crystality, Thonix, Jellyman, Phantomella, Ariel, Dilandakebab, Queller, Revanx, Robwarrior, Trueshot.

I spent most of my level 60 days either in battlegrounds or duelling (aka getting destroyed by mages and priests)/chilling outside Gates of Ironforge with the occasional raid with Smite Club / Black Sun pretty much everywhere except Naxx.

If anyone recognises my name and wishes to get in touch, you can add my BattleTag which is: Alec #2798

Look forward to chatting with some old friends again!

2 Likes

Pliniusmajor, human mage.

Was in Archaos.
Had a great time there with some amazing people!

If anyone wishes to get in touch, you can add my BattleTag which is: Plinius #2684

See you at launch!
Plin!

1 Like

Hey!
Name: Shabunny
Human warlock.

I played in a guild i Just cant remember the name of. I remember the guild leader was Mavi. After this guild i joined Crazy Mofos with Contessa, and many others!
Feel free to contact me if you remember! :hugs:

Shabunny#2149

Kiss & hugs! :heart:

Was Spark the guild were Mavi was leader? :thinking:

Most likely not, unless Mavi was a member and Guild Leader the first year only, and quit the guild before I joined. Spark have had only 4 different Guild Leaders as far as I recall, and non of them were named Mavi.
Wish you the best of luck on finding them :slight_smile:

Hi fellow Runetotem veterans! Another night elf warrior, Tihane, reporting for duty! I was a long time member from the guild “The Untouchables”. You might have also seen me on my alts, druid Enahit, shaman Anetih and mage Hitena.

Pretty nostalgic to read the posts here and recognize quite few names. I hope some remember me too (in a good way ::wink:

Now that realm names are out, it would be interesting to see which server the old Runetotem players will choose. It seems that in the start the only two PVE servers are Mirage Raceway and Pyrewood Village, unless we consider the RP PVE of Hydraxian Waterlords also suitable.

From the reddit realm census survey, it seems that Pyrewood is the most “english” and has better faction balance, but the sample set is obviously too small to be conclusive.

This is great!
I was also in Consortium from the early days of MC all the way to Naxx.
Goldie - Night Elf hunter
All those names I remember, and some of my fellow hunters; Starsong and Stoka.

Also Rapture had many great folks

1 Like

Hi goldie! check firebeard post to add him or add me on battlenet Azrael#2223 we made a discord to invite old friends

If i’m not mistaken was Saint the largest guild in EU. I don’t recall the Guildmasters name anymore, possible “Avalath?” But he had Blizzard removing the limit of maximum players for guilds, no idea how he did that, but I remember it as being a quite big event and talked about a lot. I think Saint at its max, had around 550-600 concurrent players, with 6 raiding teams. So yeah, a very impressive guild, especially considering, it was completely made of Danish players only.

My name back then, was Iliisee or Illisee, a female night elf druid. I played in raid group 2, and later joined Elysium, after Saint collapsed.

1 Like

Hi!
Name: Night elf Hunter, Artex
Guilds: Belgium Alliance, The Lions of Holland, The Third Eye

My first login on WOW was on Runetotem. On the first few quests I allready made a friend back then, called Thunderelf. Other people I played with: Bloodyike, Thalo, Conci and many more

Silly Tarien <3

Name: Night Elf Druid, Anikha
Guilds: ReDeYe, THH, Cons

1 Like