Runetotem Horde Reconnections

Hey Pingu

Small correction for the part about AQ, we disbanded AN before you guys in BL had cleared AQ completely :slight_smile: Where Earthsong and others, Including me joined and helped finish AQ. Had a talk with some others about it last night, amazinging how much you can remember just from talking :slight_smile: Believe Earthsong went on and became officer and raid leader at a time.

I met Earthsong at lvl 33 in Thousand Needles with his little brother Dusthoof :slight_smile: And found that we are all Danish and lived 45km a part

That is correct, I’ve met Earthsong couple of times, but I have more close contact with his brother Dusthoof. Sadly I’m not in europe for classic but will still be playing but on ally side (Have couple of friends that want’s to play ally :frowning:) if I don’t find other ppl that want to play horde.

i played Exarkun, an orc rogue who started in the guild order of the rose croix ( savrukk, bageera, moander, llupin) and then joined borderland legion after they cleared BWL.

i played a long time with earthsong, kilgrim, bit, revelation, imdead, aleem, mould, rythin just to name a few. had a awesome time playing in borderland legion for like 5 years and then joined a RL friends guild on an other pvp server. regret leaving borderland legion as it was an awesome guild with amazing people.

had also a good time playing pvp with those guys from slackers, rogue named Gank or something similar.

true about those guys from AN joining BL before BL killed C’thun . BL cleared AQ40 (killed cthun for the first time) the reset before the burning crusade came out. was amazing.

forgot the name of the RL, the shaman who leaded before earthsong took over, always typed/yelled:
D
P
S
after the tanks had there aggro.

i might gonna play wow classic as i quited the game 2 years ago

Exarkun on runetotem
tresor, warzone, hamsik on twisting nether

Hey Exarkun

I to remember your name, deadly rogue :slight_smile: Good to see some many familier names here :smiley:

That would be Tuguk.

Hello! You may remember me as Oakenhoof (druid) and Devin (warrior). Had some good times in Ad Nauseum, up to c’thun I think it was? I played briefly in a guild with Karahdus, Grazoth, Shaarp, and some others after i quit raiding after lich king. I wasn’t sure if that was on Nordrassil or Tarren Mill?

Seeing old screenshots of our first boss kills and 6man ubrs runs (for *hits and giggles) brings back a lot of memories. Any of you still playing?

Already see two familiar faces /wave Funder & Braadman :smile:

Might be playing on Mirage Raceway with a friend on launch, levelling a tank, gonna be quite casual though.

Hey Oakenhoof

Good to see you too :smiley: One more to the group, although I had hoped to see more here by now :smile:

hey Pingu,

you still playing with Borderland Legion?
it was indeed Tuguk :slight_smile:

If you guys going to play together on a server i would be happy to join as a Dps.

Exarkun

• Furag, Tauren, Shaman
  • Shadowmane Tribe, Kissmebeforeyoudie (although that might have been TBC, not sure)
  • Rivermane, Thorrak, Cryssis, Shadowmane, Moobertha, Shaderaider, Stonetotem, Seldin, Badboys, Galaxy, Ghettobois, Demonen, Lavis, Cidkiller

To be honest, most of the people were the part of the duelling club outside of Orgrimmar.

I remember you fondly! Are you on Golemagg?

Nah on Pyrewood Village, your character was Ellora in Classic as well?

That was definitely Tuguk :stuck_out_tongue:

Cyd / Dagoon here… ORC/BL playing on Mirage Raceway as Dagoon

Hello i used to be a Tauren warrior Jrbeorn on runetotem, i was part of “order of the rose croix” I am now on “mirage raceway” as Jrbeorn Tauren shamen. would love to hear from some of my old friends “lost pilgrim” and “lone pilgrim” from pilgrims guild.