Russian cheaters and no one doing anything

It is not the first time i see this. some wierd letter in the name? he cannot be killed no matter how many hit him. if you somehow he is an assasin and u manage to kill him there is no loot.
not to mention that everytime you go near him you get laggy.
Can someone explain this to me if i am mistaken its not some sort of cheats?

I can easily explain this, as you mentioned a lot of you try to kill him this is the problem, the shard system starts lagging a lot when people group up, and if you go to a small location I guess this is what cause you to lag a lot. As for not being able to hit him, there are several abilities and items that can be used to disable damage intake for a long while.

As for the “no loot” part, the container has a limited amount of loot, so first come first serve, if a lot of people as you mentioned, already looted it, chances are its empty.

yes cyrillic names=> cheater by default.

i wonder why its always not so talented players who cry about russians :face_with_monocle:

no one will do anything because there is no point in doing anything, its not your server, its a sharded server so cheating is generally just ignored because you can just “cheat” by bringing 40 people from another set of servers in anyway.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.