Russian opponents

I really like this idea… Not only that is good but it would be easily accepted by community in my opinion… Ingame we don’t even say toons name we say " hey mage " or " hey warlock summoning stone"

1 Like

I was thinking the same, we have to play against each other, so why not team up together on occasion?

Also +1 for the fear of Cyrillic names, it’s SO annoying when people just quit.

Lol! Maybe if Blizz mixed ‘Russian Premades’ into EU teams as suggested, each team would presume they were on the winning team and thus not quit :rofl:

2 Likes

Any proof about it?
played over 3 thousand bg and only a couple of dozen times I saw players with voice communication.And in battle for azeroth never saw guys with voice communication.I have a screenshot of a good teamplay that will be better than all voice communications.so unlike you, I have proof)

You do not need to know Russian to understand that here the players have a good team work
h ttp://skrinshoter.ru/s/100119/QT473Fpg?a
h ttp://skrinshoter.ru/s/100119/4qucyYUc?a
and don’t need any voice communication.Only the ability to write when this need.But this happens very rarely

if i understand you correctly…thanks,no.
1.I think it would have caused a lot of conflict in chat between players and much misunderstanding between each other.
2.Also, EU bg players will begin to accuse the Russians of defeat(But I am not sure,it is just a pve experience)
3.We feel more comfortable playing in a team without outsiders,if you know what I mean. :wink:
Or do you have a suggestion on how to solve the first 2 problems? If I put it wrong somewhere,correct me.

Hello there.

I would like to answer your points if I may.

1. ‘English Speaking’ EU players are already mixed with Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Italian etc players. Is it fair that we be disadvantaged against monoglot realms?
  2. In your previous post you state that RU players do not usually use voice chat so this shouldn’t be a problem. (If we can learn terms like ‘lol’ and ‘wtf’ I’m sure we can agree a common term for ‘inc LM 3’.
  3. Despite EN EU realms having mixed nationalities I have never heard anyone blame the Danish, Italians, Spanish or whoever for our losses. (apart from the Albanians obviously, they have a lot to answer for:))
  4. Queue times would be lower for everyone , which is win/win
  5. At the minute the amount of people leaving/afking against Russians seems to be increasing. If this goes on you will end up playing on your own.

What do you think?

3 Likes

1.I have 2 characters on EU servers(for the horde and for the alliance).On the BG I have not noticed problems with understanding between the players(how you said is spanish,swedish etc).Ppl knows simple words like “inc bs 5” or “help …”.
About 2,3 and 4…that was just my guess about much conflicts how i see it in PvE(more often it is keys).
5. also i dont see players who leave bg against russians.Sometimes ppl can leave bg if we loosing.The only thing that happens is “guys it is premade, so we have no chance…” or “another russian premade”.
I won’t deny that much premade we have on epic BG.Orelik or Medishe who organize premades and playing only by their own rules.
My English,like many people in the EU,is not perfect,but I understand quite simple and banal words.So on BG I never had any trouble with understanding to other ppl.

2 Likes

How do I join kacapian realm with my English client?

How do I join kacapian realm with my English client?
You kacaps suck pretty much at anything except virtual multiplayer

typical eu alliance?
should i joke about 1939?

Why can’t Blizz give players the option to opt out of playing against Russian teams? It’s obvious that most players have negative experience playing with Russians and given the opportunity would choose not not play with them.Russian teams are probably one of the main factors in the collapse in subs .

2 Likes

Personally, I don’t cry when I see Russians. I actually rather enjoy beating russians. But, that is usually only possible when I end up in a german horde group.

Alliance is generally terrible.

But, some people whine no matter what, rather than meet the challenge and “git gud”

2 Likes

there is a simple but (i suspect) very unpopular solution to this “Russian problem”… Just have them Q with rest of us… as it is now Russians only get Qed with other Russians but the rest of the EU realms get Qued in one big stew…

Now im sure that there are some Russians that use hacks same as some EU players do, now if its more or less i have no proof ether way.

Only thing Ive noticed is that Russian teams in both 10s 15s and 40s seem more coordinated, now if whats been said here is that they use in-game voice a lot, that makes lots of sense… and its also much more easy to do so when all are Russians…

on rest of eu u have ppl from all over the place with different languages, u can have English, porto, French, Germans and Scandinavians in same group…

i feel that Russians all get put together makes a unfair advantage to them in a random BG environment… also the lag u get in 40 man is crazy bad…

1 Like

For me Russian players are similar to ants, same colony the same language, and like ants they know how to zerg. To average russian player wining is more important than solo/yolo acts. Slightly of topic, I’m not sure but when we face russian players in bg non-russian team is forced to use data from russian servers so slightly higher lag. For me the best solution is to make like it was in old days, Europe without russian players, and let them play in thier colony. OR Activision Blizzard will do something, maybe prevent forming 100% russians team entering bg. So when I was writing this post i came with 2 solutions which came to my head menwhile.

I’m going off what other Russians have said they do and also off when I’ve been grouped with Russians and they seem to always wanna use voice. Also the fact that in every AV i play against Russians they are all sat at that damn choke point so they’re obviously telling each other to do that then if we defend also they all move as 1 big group so they is obviously teamwork involved there not just a coincidence. This is every single AV against Russian horde

1 Like

I think I will be the unpopular one to state that we also need to take the absolutely horrible team play EU players do :stuck_out_tongue:

Call for inc? no one comes to def.
Going for flag? no one comes to assist
Try to organize your team - Everybody comes with slur’s
Got a base? Everybody would rather try to take that one where 10 enemies camp out.
Expect teamwork? - everybody runns about on their own

You guys cannot deny that a LOT of times, this ^is what is going one on the EU side, and MIGHT have one or two things to do with the losing :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Same on horde side. I pvp a lot and most players go for personal gain. damagemeter and HK farm. I think damagemeters should be disabled when entering the bg. It is of no importance and then maybe, just maybe they will go for the objectives.

If it was only a l2p issue I wouldn’t mind, I would just keep blaming my team.
But the russian teams I meet in random bgs all seem to have really high ilvl, atleast compared to our team. All of them had 150k+hp and some above 200khp, while some of ours where way below 100khp. they were camping our graveyard because we could fight back or escape because they were just outgearing us by far. We just ended up not ressing just to avoid feeding them kills.
No amount of skill and teamwork could overcome that gap of ilvl.
They really need to do something about this.
Either only allow premade against premade or put an ilvl requirement on pvp, I prefer only allowing premades against premades, because if you have a pretty much full group of people you could just do rated anyway.

1 Like

Non russian players use random BGs as way to gear and get more experience in pvp.

Once they are done gearing and get better in pvp. If they achieved ok ratings in arena or RBGs for example… They stop doing random BGs.

Russians are the direct opposite. They whont do any pvp when undergeared. And once they get better in pvp they will join random BGs to show the lesser fortunate what theyve learned.

Its a difference in mind set.

1 Like

especially alliance… everyone runs around to get some kills…

I give up to defend russians, but what I experience is that, really their grouped ilvl is way much better, than our team.

So Blizzard make ilvl difference to have huge impact, than should make some ilvl bracket to meet up in BGs. And this will fix and russian issue.