Russian population@ living flame?

I couldnt stop noticing there is a large Russian community @living flame. Many times there is poor communication from their part while grouped up and it’s starting to get annoying.

/world /lookingforgroup are also spammed by them recruiting people, so there must be a big community out there

So roughly what percentage of the server is Russian? is Lone Wolf like this? Perhaps that’d be a better server for me

1 Like

I understand your concern, but is there any difference if people speak any other european languages at any server? I’ve seen a lot languages I can’t speak (german, french, dutch, western slavic languages etc).

People complain about russians only because they have a bias against russians or it’s because you don’t like how their letters are too sharp?

Actually sounds little fаscist to me. Imaging if someone will post a same forum topic about Hebrew language…

6 Likes

Back in days they were region locked. Good days.
There are some servers where situation is very bad in terms of rusian infestation, because its easier to sell gold in eu/us region then in rusian servers

4 Likes

Since SoD has no realms in other languages then of course you will get Russians on Living Flame, just like many other languages.

It is not compulsory to speak English on the current realms, maybe reign in your prejudices.

You could actually go to the other realm and check it out yourself. But hey, that involves you doing something rather than just complaining.

Idk dude ,i speak 3 languages /one of them russian/ and cant get your frustration

Theres more countrys than just russians that use the cyrillic alphabet you know that yes?

4 Likes

I couldn’t care less where someone is from as long as they can proper communicate in english… and most of them can’t

If we had them on Living Flame and they couldn’t communicate in English, I’d complain about it

Ive been trying out Lone Wolf and so far 0 posts about Russians or French community in /world /lookingforgroup

Because Russians tend to live in their own bubble

but most of them are Russians@ Living Flame

Idk what you are complaining about honestly. If you are complaining about some particular servers are in english speaking region but people do not communicate in english there - it has always been like this? Kazzak, Warsong, Tarren Mill, Burning Blade, Burning Legion - the list is endless. If you are complaining about particularly russian players then you either spreading xenophobia towards a particular group of people because of the language they speak, or you simply do not understand how warcraft regions work and how people choose them.

To my experience French/Spanish people never speak English. Like ever. You join their groups and they talk in their own language by default and expect you to understand. But it does not mean all French or Spanish players are like that or they should be restricted from speaking their own language.

5 Likes

Just saw the post and wanted to say the same thing, but u got it earlier :P.

In my experience French/Spanish/Iranian people almost never speak english and u can see same amount or more players from these particular countries. Sooo I would say that’s just OP’s bias towards Russian people.

So you could just ignore them and not communicate with them.

Certainly.

What’s the problem with them? Or are you gonna involve politics, decisions made by a single man that leads to the many?

Problem that rusians are trash

1 Like

In my opinion on an English server, official chat channels should allow English only.

Other than that its a personal thing. If you group up with people that can’t communicate that sucks but that’s nothing to do with the game.

They’re european servers, not english ones, as far as I know.

1 Like

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LMAO

:smiley: maybe try learn some of their language?

Take the first step towards mutual understanding and cooperation?

Naaaaaaa why do that?

English speakers would rather complain / get annoyed /mute / I bet you have reported them too :smiley: in game

Some people go into Karen mode when someone doesn’t speak in a language they cant comprehend, gets them riled up like nothing else

1 Like

Where did you get this inaccurate “99%” number? It’s not only not true, but it’s also so far from real number, and I bet you often can’t find the difference between russian and ukranian languages. Imagine someone will ban you from your games because some d1ckhead on a throne made a move others don’t like… I think you gonna cry on this forums how unfair it is.

In every channel, people are speaking English. I would probably not be too wrong in saying that it represents more than 90% of the in-game messages, so I don’t understand why you are complaining, mate. By the way, maybe you should learn other languages, no? But if you don’t want to, you can still move to US realms and stop bothering us. I’m fed up with speaking that ugly language.

1 Like

By your logic we need to ban everyone.