Russian premade - TBC BGs, destroyed

TBC BG problem -
Russian Premade 50% of the games!
Why dont you Blizzard care about this problem?
Im not even allowed to play with my 5 freinds (join as 6ppl) But 50% of the games i’m forced to play versus 40man premades.
You keep ignoring this problem, sadge!
If you add Horde vs Horde then just add RU vs RU or let all play as a premade.

6 Likes

This is a huge issue I really hope they fix.

1 Like

pve players shouldn’t talk about pvp. start playing with friends and you will succeed!

2 Likes

Its still better than having russian horde vs russian aliance game. They all just defend B, no efforts to attack whatsoever.

wäre schön wenn blizz mal was dagegen macht,… das macht absolut kein spass und wenn man dann mal nicht spielen will und ins afk sein gezwungen wird bekommt man einen bann von blizz. aber so wie man blizz kennt kommt da nichts… :frowning:

So called pvp-players shall not talk about “premade vs non-premade”. we cant play togheter. Read and you will succeed!

1 Like

you can play together. go check it out

your only problem is that you take the word of a blogger who is wrong. and now you all think it’s not possible. lol

why do people with firemaw manage to get into one raid on alterac? don’t you have one?
think about it.

afraid of getting it fixed? Russian premade in any other battleground was always free win :slight_smile: but 40 russians smashing their head on the keyboard with one guy yelling suka suka heal is too much i guess

2 Likes

Why do blizzard still allow russian servers premade?? Either let all the other servers premade or mix them with other servers or just let them play among them selves russians vs russians servers. You punished EU servers for premade and you allow russian server premades. WTF is this??
I understand that they are playing the game but having the premade advantage is huge, they have really good composition with communications which is not fair at all

2 Likes

they also destroys retail game too

4 Likes

This is outrageous.

Everyone just turtles away if russian premades come - one option is that people won’t play endgame bg’s and waste time with battlegrounds they cannot win without being a part of a premade.

2 Likes

Had a Russian premade Wintergrasp today.
One guy was hacking because he kept managing to get onto a huge pillar everytime he died and was able to shoot people from it despite it being like 200yds in the air from the workshop.

If you do no like then do not play. It is your problem that you lose. Do not create problems for others making queue time longer by separation regions.
Wants to win & premade then adapt and make own.

This is premade vs normal.