Rustbolt faction bugged for me

So, I was revered and about to hit exalted today with both Rustbolt and Waveblade and it went back to the start of revered, it just happened now in front of my eyes, and I dont think im mistaken at all this time.
For real. I tried to contact help in game and I had trouble with that as well for the first time ever.
And no, it has really happened.

Good morning Poppyxo,

There is nothing we can do here in the forum as we do not have access to accounts. Please open a ticket and the colleagues will look into this for you.

Kind regards

Kiemmaki

What’s your opinion?

Ok thanks il do that.

You cant have been revered with both as you dont have bfa pathfinder 2.

If Zeratux is the character you’re referring to, this even shows on the armory as being honored with Waveblade, right before revered. Honored is 12000 rep whereas revered is 21000.

Your Waveblade is at 11800/12000 honored and if you say that both were “near exalted”, you might have been confusing revered with honored.

The path is neutral - friendly - honored - revered - exalted.

1 Like

I am afraid you might be right, but the grind is so tedious, will be then first time I dont get pathfinder. This time its mind numbing, but I was so focused on questing I missed I was just honored lol its sad. Dyslexia at work. Anyway thanks for the replies. I even opened a web ticket…
Well I did enjoy pathfinder all through Legion, is that my fault I find it boring now. Mind it I still like this game but it was a drop in quality all things said.

Are you also aware that you only need revered for pathfinder, not exalted?

You’re literally like 200 rep and a few places in Mechagon / Nazjatar (missing from the “explore Mechagon” / “explore Nazjatar”) away from the Pathfinder achievement.

1 Like

Oh my, really? thats quite some news Pulsenectar. Could you somehow find out what areas I need to explore, any chance? thanks a lot for the info, I knew something wasnt right in all of this, cause to exalted is way too much, and not going to do it.

You are missing Shirakess Repository.

If you have TomTom:-
/way 60.1 15.6 Shirakess Repository
Otherwise head to 60,15 and you will get Explore Nazjatar which leaves just the small amount of rep before you can fly.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, my fault, my mistake, so much questing did get to me lol
Maybe it did help someone out there, hopefully. They really need to go easy next time with pathfinder, time gating for the sake of world pvp is quite enough or find another system honestly, I mean I did enjoy bits and pieces in Mechagon but Nazjatar was downright nasty.
Again thank you for helping me.

1 Like

Honestly, the BFA pathfinder is much less involved compared to the Legion one.