S1 Sparks in S2? Fast level profession

Can i get s1 sparks the purple ones in s2? or only the new red ones? I want to level professions on an alt and we all know how painful this task is.
So i want to level it with an alt army of sparks.

In S2 you can get only 5 S1 sparks from Engine of inovation quest and thats it.

The only cheat would be to level an Evoker until you get Inguenety sparks, then delete that evoker and do it again.

ok thx with the quest i think i get 5 s1 sparks which is like 15 points per char.

i need around 50 points for inscription and jewelry to max out. looks like i need an alt army.

cant do that because i already have an evoker. and i think you can only have 1

This pretty much, Or if you have forgotten army of alts in ranges of 50-60 etc.

Also Many proffesions you can Level to max without sparks. You just need Reputation/gold for recipes alowing that. I think LW, Inscription, Jewelcrafting are only ones you need sparks to max out. Possibly ENG too as fisherfiend would be green last 10 points if i remember correctly. I Basicaly Used the Alt method for work orders When it was needed. Also Darkmoon faire help a little if you are missing Thoose last points. It can save One spark for sure.
Here Check this Guide realy good and should help you: Profession Leveling Guides - WoW-professions

thx i have now jewelry at 100 which was pretty fast from 80-100 but man inscription is another level. im at 60ish and need 40 more. Profession items are too expensive with this limited resource. and the other ones need also a spark so it looks like a need more alts to craft trinkets or staff.
maybe with dragon armor i can get some levels but it costs me some gold

Use this recipe to level inscription to 100, no need for sparks or mettle.

Or you can make a lvl 60 boost alt, claim 5 sparks, send work orders, delete character, repeat

No need to level \o/

thx now i have it. thats a nice craft without limited mats

Engineering you can do with the Bomb Boxes in the explosive tree you can get 2 recipes with 20 hour cooldown each that give skillpoints ulto 100

im level tailoring now to 100 and sadly the easiest way is locked behind renown 15. It would be this fisherhat. Looks like i need some more alts for s1 sparks to get 100 without doing the renown grind

Does someone know which specialization is needed for max spore cloak craft? Is it normal cloak or the 2nd tab gear with effects?

CraftSim tells me only Tailoring Mastery (for 40 Skill, 15 Inspiration and 15 Ressourcefullness), Shrewed Stitchery (for 60 Inspiration and 50% Inspiration Skill Bonus) and Sparring Sewing (for 60 Resourcefullness and 50% extra Items via Ressourcefullness) contribute to the sporecloak recipe.
I think this might be incomplete as the overall requirements are simmilar to the normal cloak and therefore Garmentcrafting, Outwear and Cloaks might also contribute.

hmm thx yeah could be that normal cloak craft also gives points

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.