S4 Community Feast gave 480 (Vet 1/8) rewards

I just did the Community Feast and received a 480 trinket and a 480 weapon (in the box), both veteran 1/8. Oh, and 15 Drake crests too.

That is nice.

edit: The Grand Hunt and Dragonbane Keep also give 480 (upgradeable to 502) rewards.

4 Likes

Thanks for your discovering, this will help me a lot to get veteran gear when I will progress from adventurer to veteran.

These will upgrade to 502. Here’s a handy spreadsheet with the item levels and such:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSaXopFLzFUjzbi70uHRTgFy7WB6haKXQrHQRoGKRxh4aQw7lRYf1--APhifezVit5WC3CachzaK9iq/pubhtml

(found this on Reddit)

2 Likes

I also got one for doing a hunt.
LFR is 480
Heroics now give 476 and the vault 489 for doing them.

Just throwing gear at us and I love it!

The only issue is that I can’t seem to interact with the emerald surge and time rift vendors?

Yes, these are broken. Same for me.

yep . each season there is less and less reason to play and gear up because everything is completly reset.

thats why retail is dying faster and faster :frowning:

1 Like

At a guess, it’ll be whatever events are tied with the weekly quest which will give the better rewards - this week the quest requires a siege on the keep, a hunt and a feast, and coincidentally they’re the ones that gave higher level rewards. (Don’t expect the bonus chest within a chest to last for long though!)

There are also some nerfs, FWIW, in that the renown bags now don’t give any drake crests.

yep only "awakened " activitied give veteran gear.

did superbloom and it gives 463.

The whole end game is about gearing and then what do you expect? To just… have completed it? Of course it is going to be reset and go higher. I don’t understand what else people are expecting.

in past it wasnt reset to this degree.

but blizz realsied that is they complelty hard reset it - people will be forced to farm more.

for me persnaly it has deterant effect - i play less and less characters each season. for exampel in S1 and S2 i played on 13 chars. last season on 6 , this season on 3 .

no point playing alts if i have to completly totaly regear each season .

but god bless people who enjoy it.

thx god cata is starting in 4 weeks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got 460 gear from the Emerald Dream weeklies.
I suspect when the Aiding the Accord has it set as “awakened” it will be 480.
Still, worth doing for little effort for low ilevel alts.
If I do all the other things on everyone I get burnt out too fast.

I might do some of these then. I won’t be doing every event. But if it’s only a few then I might do those.

This week is soup, siege and hunt. Everyone is back to doing them so it takes no time at all. They all gave me 480 pieces of gear and then I got a 494 piece out of the box for doing it! Pretty nice, if you ask me.

1 Like

not nice for people who spend al the effort to get 489 gear last season .

but for casuals like Tah - oh im sure its nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ilvl went up by 39 this patch, same as it did last patch. I don’t care that my gear from last season is weak I just do new content and get better gear.

I guess it has to be quite a lot to tempt players into doing it.
I’m 457 so getting 480s is quite tempting even without them being upgraded. I doubt I’ll be upgrading them much if I do bother to get any.

1 Like

Thats not new content though :slight_smile: its old reused one :slight_smile:

Such logic in this thread.

I dunno why I bothered to play the last expac, the gear just got replaced!

Why i almost i like to skip this season and just wait for next exspansion. Cant do it all again.