Sadow priest's rotation really fits the class theme

It’s so bad it makes me go insane.

Mind blast feels terrible to press. It does laughable damage and getting a proc on it feels like a chore. But so does the whole rotation, so let’s move on.

Mind spike - not even gonna waste my time on this one. No character, no satisfaction, no enjoyment. I feel like an idiot every time i use this spell.

Dark ascension - why do i have to cast my main cd? It makes everything even more clunky. Not to mention that it does NOTHING else than buffing my dmg. Pointless.

Void bolt - even more glowy buttons to hit. Just like mind blast - doesn’t feel impactful at all. Clunky af.

PI - just remove it.

Also when playing pvp I’m just a punching bag made of shadow farts. Give me some ways to juke, give me spectral guise back. Give me the disarm back so i can catch a break from ape warriors sitting on me 24/7.

This spec got ruined in legion and has actually gotten worse since then. Kinda amazing how they pulled that off.

1 Like

I loved how Shadow worked in season 1. Running keys was really fun with mind sear, and getting a free mind sear procc on top of that, meant the pack would be eaten alive. I still wonder WHY they got reworked. They blamed it on button bloat. Ehh, what? It was perfectly fine, and the synergy felt great. The rework of the specc with psychic link just makes the whole thing ultra boring. Same rotation single target or multitarget. Yes, it has been a really good and competetive specc in season 2, but still extremely boring. Now with season 3 coming up, we get nerfed to a point where it’s basically going to be useless. Been watching a quite a few PTR testers lately, and they all conclude with that Shadow in 10.2 is basically ruined, and one of the worst speccs. Shame really… SP has a good history of starting expansions on the top, and ending on the bottom. Fits in nicely.

1 Like

The devs are to busy drinking soy and complaining about racist gamers probaly - atleast when they are not writting dragon fan fiction into wow, where everybody has funky hair, multiple genders and never does anything wrong.

Blizzard is creativly bankrupt, the war in warcraft is gone - honestly i imagine pvp balancing is the least of thier problems right now.

Anyways enjoy World of Friendship.

( i completely agree with the post btw, shadow got gutted - but the devs seems to have a single braincell to share between them )

1 Like

Facts.

There is no deeper thought at all.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.