Safe Haven Thrall Cinematic

The new cinematic is out. Apparently, Sylvanas sends assassins to take out Thrall and Saurfang.

I was never a Sylvanas fan, but I am honestly not sure how to feel about this. I believe they are going too far in demonizing a character who has already been demonized far too much and I kinda feel for my Horde mates.

Anyway, just putting it here.

22 Likes

I like the “just”, we both know what’s going to happen. xD

EDIT

Agreed with the rest of your post btw. Sucks to have a third cinematic about the same thing.

3 Likes

Don’t let me fight side by side with that greenskin. Please Blizzard, don’t force me to aid the beast who butchered Daelin Proudmoore and his brave men at Theramore. Please I beg you. Give me the option to abandon Thrall and uphold the good memory of Daelin.

Look at those two orcs, thinking they can cast aside their guilt so easily and atone for actual genocide.

4 Likes

Yeah, no. We will all fight next to Thrall.

1 Like

I am tired of being treated like a second class citizen. Where is my choice. Horde players already have more than two choices, I have 0, explain to me why. I will not be a greenskin sympathizer.

2 Likes

Because equality doesn’t work in 99% of instances.

2 Likes

I have missed Thrall. WIll be great to fight beside the Horde’s true warchief against the pretender Sylvanas.

I wonder how the Sylvanas cult will excuse her sending assasins after Thrall, who by now was just a farmer.

1 Like

Oh, and for the record, I didn’t forget how Thrall also ignored Jaina’s plight when Garrosh clearly vowed conquer all of Kalimdor for the Horde and indeed nuked her city. I have no respect for that greenskin and refuse to help him. Hopefully that quest won’t be required to play a major piece of content. Having to side with Tyrandumb against the High King was already hard enough.

1 Like

Just want my old Horde back already.

2 Likes

Boohoo.

Let me play a sad song for you on the world’s smallest violin.

6 Likes

Also, an elaboration. The assassins were not following Saurfang. They were sent just for Thrall.

Totally not mop 2.0 guys. And i noticed the undead don’t have any bones sticking out. But it was kinda nice to see one in a cinematic finally.

3 Likes

Great another horde cinematic…well you guys know that you actualy have another faction? You set up this Xpac as Alliance VS. horde and this setup means that both faction will have moments, but now Alliance just abandoned in story wise pit. I could understand if horde got some attention if xpac was about horde, alliance VS some baddies, but not like this.

1 Like

So much for Thrall being a traitor to the Horde after Forsaken assassins went for him first; he just got his hand forced.

4 Likes

Thrall is my Warchief!

10 Likes

I don’t like Sylvanas but I don’t want to fight with Jaina and Mathias Shaw. I don’t want to fight with the person which invaded my beautiful Zuldazar and killed my King.

3 Likes

Ah sh*t, here we go again.

8 Likes

Well the Undead rogue assasins motivated that Coward Thrall to finally fight after afking since Cata so yeah…

The Queen is efficient once again!

1 Like

This one sided story with way too much SoO hints is clearly alliance bias.

5 Likes

Worst place in the world, Orgrimmar, Horde country.

1 Like