Safe Haven Thrall Cinematic

At that point in time, in finding Durotar, Outland was lost to the Legion and Magtheridon.

I think at this point in time, Nagrand is one place where Thrall and Aggra could raise their offspring in relative peace and harmony because we have no Legion, no Illidari, no Sunfury, no Naga now.

Now they have Undead Rogues. Gj Sylvanas, you’re great and know what you’ve done :clap::+1:

I know.

Undeads…ugly-fying up the beautiful zones. Can’t those guys give it a rest. We don’t all want to live in ugly zones, y’know…

Reminder that if Varian was still High King of the entire Alliance, the war wouldn’t have happened, as both Alliance (including Tyrande, who realized his superior patience) and Horde deeply respected him.

The rogues were incompetent too. I mean you heard them obviously. For such a mission you’ve could send a few Dark Rangers for perfection and… not this fail! Wtf Sylvanas.

1 Like

Nice Thrall model! A new unique orc CGI (Saurfang uses Groms face).

About the story…well, we’ll see how it unfolds. But MoP 2.0 is just too obvious and clearly the end goal here.
Down to some assassins kickstarting a rebellion.

1 Like

When the food crisis came in Cata it wasn’t anymore.

It must be that they just got used to Orgrimmar, Durator and the Barrens.

I mean, there’s no saying that some didn’t go back to Outland. We have to remember that some Draenei were also going back to aid in restoring Outland as best they could. Anything would be possible.

Especially Garrosh, eh?

Sylvanas evil, oh noes. I warned everyone and lock me away, did some of them…stood by as evil prevailed.

EDIT: This cinematic fills me with belief in honour and belief that the Horde has a future.

1 Like

After rewatching_
5. Saurfang is still the man.

1 Like

Well he was a Warrior.

He wasn’t going to simply let the Night Elves dictate where he could and couldn’t go, after they cut off resources. NOTE: I’m talking about this from his PoV.
We know that the reason behind the cut off was due to Twilight’s Hammer killing a Kaldorei envoy, but Garrosh didn’t know this.

Also, returning to Outland wasn’t the best interest for the people. After all, they’d just returned from Northrend and moving to another planet wouldn’t have been the smartest thing to do with the casualities, the families and the status quo of the Horde. Hell, we could have been stuck with Sylvanas a whole lot earlier than this…give me Garrosh > Sylvanas anyday.

1 Like

For the record, if Derek ends up killing Jaina or Katherine, I will skin you alive.

1 Like

…….I was tricked!

1 Like

Well soon SoO 2 will begin i better prepare for the pinyata or how you now spell it there’ll be there soon.

1 Like

they also have 3 cinematics

In before Horde fans try to say that Lost Honor was an Anduin cinematic even though he is there to literally serve as a plot device to continue Saurfang’s story.

3 Likes

So… he wanted war. Check. I’m just saying their justification for war is even less acceptable, if Nagrad is where they could have gone since BC.

The status quo wasn’t even a decade old. Moving wouldn’t have been that hard.

Honestly feels great to have Thrall back. My Warchief, once and always!

3 Likes

Am I not your future Warchief? :thinking: