Salty dog LF home [H][Lighning's Blade]

Hello folks I’ll try and be brief. I am an old veteran hailing all the way since vanilla, I have quit being hardcore/participating in major content mid Legion since all my mates quit I just lost the gist of it I’ve been returning now and again for the story in all other expacs up untill now mainly just hogging mounts/xmog et cetera.

DF has me interested to actually participate end game content nothing too fancy M+ maybe Norm/HC raids as a start, I’m 33 got a job I dont think I can manage being hardcore anymore but who knows.

I haven’t done this in a long while so any pointers or any takers would be appreciated.

if you need a chill, mature og in your crew I’m your guy. Cheers!

Please add me on Discord for a chat please, Miester#0905

Hi there, I think that our guild might be what you are looking for. We raid twice a week and are a normal and heroic raiding team. We also run m+ keys between 10 and 20. Most of all we like to have fun and a laugh whilst getting the progress and understand that real life happens! Feel free to message me if you are interested, discord is kobra157

Hey there , you still on the lookout for new guild ?
I think were a good match, so if youre interested in knowing more. You can contact me on discord
Andeey#9023

Or check out our guild recruitment post.