Same misstake again Blizz!?!

This is sad, been waiting loong time in que now and its not budging much.

You had this problems before why not simply start 50 servers and merg em when thing cool off, you have done it before and you can again, not realy happy to pay for que time. You are the best at this online gaming franchice, i know you can do better.

No realm has ever been merged in the history of World of Warcraft. You must be confusing it for the “Connected Realms” feature, which will not be implemented for the Classic Realms to preserve the unique realm identity as it was in the past according what I’ve read from Dev Q/A’s.

Though layering is active to spread the initial busy phase 1 so that the same zones are not suffering from lag.

1 Like

merge and merge… im not the best at English but they dit have problems like this severeal times Before i remberer i got a mail and free character trensfer so the could sort stuff etc

Character transfer? If it was free, you could be referring to Free Character Migration (FCM) This has however not happened in a very long time anymore. Plus this falls under the Community team and not the CS team.

Character transfers will not be enabled at the start of the Classic Realms for awhile:

1 Like

ah, still alot of this should have been done already, cuz they did know the hype storm that was comming. and yes it was a long time ago. back in tbc and wotlik i Think last time i had it happand. nice to see ppl who know things haha.

thx for you replys and the help, hope they sort it rather soon

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.