Saurfang q chain

Hi!
I was did the Saurfang q chain but i didnt get choice to betray Sylvanas or no!
I completed the q chain but i dont want to betray Sylvanas so pls can you reset the chain and try to fix this bug ?
Many thanks!

1 Like

When approached by Zekhan in redridge you have the option to press “i will never betray my warchief” and start the sylvanas chain. So its not bugged.

Check this topic man!

2 Likes

Too late, you’re a betrayer now. Better live with the fact for the rest of your life.

PS. Didn’t expect anything else from a demon hunter.

1 Like

It’s not his fault, Many made the same mistake, Its obvious blizzard tricked people to justify what comes next! There should be warning for taking Saurfang side exactly like there is a warning when you click dialogue to remain loyal to Sylvanas! They totally ruined my game experience.

3 Likes

I think i was wrote this! i didnt get the choice so i didnt had option to choose “i will never betray my warchief” i just had the q whit rekhan

One of Game-Master told me the following so please, Everyone do it. Maybe this method works.

Game-Master: I know how important the game is to you, its very important to me as well as a gamer, so please do get your voice heard by using the ingame suggestion tool.

@DEVELOPERS. The community demands a change and an answer! Step out and be responsible for what you did!

1 Like

Sylvanas embarks you on a questchain to find Saurfang, a troll comes in “hey I know where he is + here’s a quest with shiny rewards to figure out where he is”
fews mins later
“wait why am I helping him and turning up against Sylvanas ?”

Why no warnings ?

2 Likes

And you end up with Game-Masters who tell you it was you’re choose! And they cant do anything about it!
I believe define of “Choose” is different in blizzard universe these days.

1 Like

Read this summary and the others topics aswell!! Like and reply!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.