Save 50% on Select Pets, Mounts, and More During Our Summer Sale!

Funny. As someone already said, the game must be in a terrible state. I did unsub couple days ago. At this moment I have over 30 chars on 120 level with ilvl ~450. I played A LOT. But this 8.3 **p just managed to kill all my interest.

And you know what, at this moment there’s only one thing that can restore my faith in what left of BFA. I will renew my sub even though I’d really not be having anything to do in 8.3. But only if I know that the crew responsible for 8.3 loses their jobs, specificaly those who came up with corrupted gear. I am not naive, it won’t happen since it’s their corporate policy to not admit mistakes. So it goes this way.

4 Likes

This must be joke.
What is next? Curve mounts on store?

3 Likes

When will Class Change services be introduced? And when will Classic and TBC+ collector edition pets be brought to the Online Shop?!

That mount was never exclusive for physical collector edition in the first place, it was de first expansion available as a digital deluxe but for some reason, it was removed when WOD was launch. In the end what doesn’t make sense is to remove digital products, that have by definition an infinite number of products available to everyone who want to pay for it.

1 Like

So what does ‘through July 20’ means exactly for Battle for Azeroth? Will it be 17,99€ for the whole time? Or how long will that sale last?

U forgot essences locked behind weeks of grind. Those designers and ion must go

2 Likes

Could we also get a discount on other things? Such as essences, corruption and cores?
That would be a fun sale to do as well for us altoholics!! <3

Unfortunately this comes at the same time as the Steam sale and between new games or yet another mount, I’ll have to go with new games. Although I’m seriously tempted by the luminous starseeker :heart_eyes:

Real :clown_face:s .

At least with these money coming from an another all time low milking,pay a dev to fix some major things like 120s using party sync to join lower bracket bgs?

1 Like

Hmm, I could buy new games or pets/mounts for the same price. Yeah, Actiblizz that is a tough choice to make. :crazy_face:

No Wendigo Onesie… I am disappoint.
:sob:

1 Like

In heel language that’s called the: milking them for what they are worth(insert a moo scream)

customer 1: how about pvp ? Blizzard : do you want to buy an unicorn ?

customer2: the cloak grind need to be nerfed i can’t get some alt to raid with… Blizzard : do you want to buy a poney ?

customer x : Blizzard why in the hell did you put a limit to instance?

Blizzard : have you bought gnarly the wonderfull shadow undead kitten yet ?

1 Like

Shut up and take my money!

Hmm. Now that you mention it, the kitten… :smiley_cat:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Does the money spend on the cinder kitten still go to charity? That was the only reason i bought it back then.

1 Like

i would prefer if they added old removed recruit a friend mounts to shop - even for limited time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yes becuase there is nothing else worth spending gold in game then in game shop :slight_smile:

Bought pandaria collector cos I thought those items were exclusive… apparently I was wrong. How dissapointing from blizzard or should I say… Activision?

1 Like

Heh. I actually have a sealed MoP Collector’s Edition lying around.
Whatever value it might have had, it doesn’t have now. :rofl:

But whatever, it’s fine. I generally don’t think Blizzard should seek a business model of scarcity through limited offers and exclusive promotions. That usually just screws the consumer over in the end.

Anyway, don’t really care for anything on the store right now. What I haven’t gotten at this point, is because I think it’s ugly. :laughing:

2 Likes

Thank you.
Would be awesome if you can bring back 2017 Blizzcon Mounts to store / potentially Blizzard Bear.

1 Like