Save 50% on Select Pets, Mounts, and More During Our Summer Sale!

I understand your frustation, I also has bought over the years some Collector Editions ,TGC,Blizzcon and other rewards I didn’t bought when it was released but you should understand from the point of view of Blizzard we have not bought those editions directly to Blizzard, we have bought it from a overpriced second hand market that gain money at the cost of Blizzard without them gaining any money from this market, it is understable that Blizzard wants to profit themselves and do not care with the money expend by others in ebay or similars

I’m a bit confused, weren’t some of them never supposed to be back at the end of last year in a special pack of something?

No I dont think I will thanks

Good point, and maybe also the first epic mounts which werent around for long in Vanilla.

If they insist on selling exclusive mounts or whatever on the store.

They where smart. Pandaria Collector’s Edition is still cheap at the moment on the “black market” (usually ebay) and quite easy to obtain. It’s between 100 to 300$ . What they did with this (selling Pandaria CE mount and pet) was a test. To see the reaction and if it will sell good or not.
Obviously, people who missed Pandaria CE, will buy like crazy.
What’s next? I am pretty sure that the other CE (pre-Pandaria) mounts and pets will be on sale soon. Maybe in a few months.

Lol…when i bought Draenor, Legion and BFA CE i payed 45-50£ for each. Now each one of them is for 6,50£.

1 Like

Pandaria CE was the only one not available in the store ,which was an oddity seeing as you can still buy WOD and LEGION CE easily. Having the mounts back is just a return to normality since if they wanted it to be like that they could’ve just stop the wod CE and legion which they didn’t. Im glad most black market sellers are getting cucked really hard. Especially on something that should’ve been available in the first place.

Now if they return vanilla ce or tcg item on the shop then you could say that’s a big money grab.

1 Like

Draenor, Legion, BFA, and the future Shadowland CE were born devalued because all of these editions from the first day had a digital deluxe edition that people can buy to have the same rewards with essentially infinite supplies.

That removes from the CE market anyone who just bought those editions for the rewards. At the same time for those interested in just the physical CE, it could be cheaper to buy the digital edition for the rewards and a used CE without a valid key for the physical edition. In those conditions, it is impossible for those CEs to go with the high prices that older CE had in the same timespan.

Pandaria is in a weird situation because it was the first CE edition that has a digital deluxe edition, and those it was born devaluated, but two years later digital deluxe edition was removed, that could have increases the price a little, but in those two years anyone who just wanted the mount and pet was able to buy it in the store.

6 Likes

im not at all. many other collecter editions can be bought on store,and IMO shouldnt be time limeted stuff/stuff removed from game in first place.
Abd back then it aslo said it could return in the future someday.

Back then it still it could return in future in the shop you know?
its always said that if dint get now it could return in future
And cause dont like soemthing doesnt mean its activisions fault or anything

Can you add sha of anger mount to the store? Thank you in advance

2 Likes

ZEBRA from RAF!

Imho, being able to buy TGC items in the Blizz store would be perfectly valid…and removes the element of chance/luck, baked into the original product.

1 Like

Only mount I’d buy right now is the Teldrassil Hippogryph. I missed the event due to RL reasons, so yeah, I’d pay to get it.

A lot of self-entitled pricks in this thread. It’s a game and it’s Blizzard’s own choice what they want to add to the ingame shop, get over it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.