Save ashbringer

Holy hell you’re trying hard to justify throwing your money away.

Again, you’re in the fortunate situation where you have the time to do so.

Is the game being accessible really that much of a no-no for you that you’re willing to force people to quit over not having fun playing the game?

2 Likes

What?

Depends what you want from your hobby.
I play a game for fun, I don’t care if I have to restart the grind if endgame is the thing I enjoy and is unavailable on my current realm.

I am LITTARLY saying there are easy solutions for the problem this OP have.
YOU are claiming it is “Throwing your money away” and “Better quit”.

This discussion is pointless since apparently you don’t want to listen and are just twisting my words.

Welcome to the real world, where if a promotion ends you have got to pay the full price.

For the rest, I wish you good adventures and hope you “find” a solution that works for you!

The point I don’t understand why people AGAINST 50 PEOPLE IN ASHBRINGER that much FFS.

WE JUST WANT TO PLAY LIKE YOU in a healthy server and we are paying sub. too !!! HELLO???

1 Like

Why are you assuming people who aren’t willing to spend €25-€250 to move to another server aren’t playing for fun?

1 Like

Again twisting words.
Have a good day :+1:

If this is twisting words, you suck at words.

2 Likes

Even if people wanted to transfer out the choices are horrendous?

If you wanted to stay on a PVP server and transfer off of Ashbringer your only choices are Mograine and earthshaker which is heavily unbalanced with the factions

And you can’t even transfer to the new servers they put out which makes 0 sense, who wants to move to a server where you start from scratch, when the problem is being everybody has already levelled and doesn’t want to start again?

I’m surprised they haven’t opened transfers for Ashbringer Alliance to Mograine, I know some people who took a break in phase 4 and returned to a dead realm in phase 5/prepatch.

1 Like

It is open though.
As said above. :person_shrugging:

I suppose you forgot the magical entitled word “FREE”.

Do you work for Blizzard? as I do not understand you defending this service still requiring money on dead realms.

2 Likes

So unoriginal :roll_eyes:.
I am not going to repeat the entire discussion from above again…

I’m not interested in replies not directed at me and I only responded to OP, And yeah a player being hostile towards other players for requesting a service that should be free is something odd.
As you’re either trolling by calling them entitled or have paid for transfers yourself and think others should pay too.

1 Like

I am not trolling.
I am not bieing hostile, just having a discussion.
I didn’t call anyone Entitled, just the term.
I also haven’t paid for transfers.

Nothing is free.
The temporary free transfers is a promotion and it has an experation date.

Using the word in the context of the thread is basically the same.

And again I don’t understand this hostility towards the request of free transfers from a dead realm.

Everyone can request everything they want.
But usually it ends up with “I want it for free though”.

Previous discussion was somebody saying there is no option xept Free Transfer or Quitting the game.
Which obviously is simply not true.

You also said “They should open transfers” which they are, as I said above.

I might have fused my discussion from prev person.
I am sorry for this confusion.

1 Like

Where to start …

Let us just say that the people who followed the instructions of Blizzard are now abandoned on a dead server without any information from Blizzard, which was promised, for 14+ weeks.

Everyone else got free transfers with 2 exceptions, the people on Ashbringer through no fault of their own did not. The only window was a mistake by Blizzard which they have admitted and those of us who stayed, because we were told to, have been left to rot.

Paid transfers isn’t a valid option. Blizzard needs to do the right thing here and give free transfers from Ashbringer to either a/ Mograine [PvP] or b/ Mirage Raceway [PvE].

3 Likes

Lol dude, you really do have a way with words.

1 Like

Hello everyone.
I am a returning player and i created a character on Ashbringer, i checked both factions and on both side /who shows 50 players, at least.
I managed my way to Stormwind and people there told me that the server is gaining players, slowly but surely, so things might pick up but it can take some time.

I think that people here and that have played in this server for so long and that actually enjoy the server instead of focusing or asking Blizzard for free transfers to get out should try to get people to come to Ashbringer.

People are very quick to feel unhappy when or angry when our needs aren’t met but we are also lazy to help, in this case, this server’s community to build up again. And some say that it’s growing again, and i’m sure it would grow more if more people focused on the server itself than on the desire to get out.

Just my 2 cents.

1 Like

There is a little hope now, after 14 weeks of absolute silence. There is also concern that Blizzard has not learned anything and that this heralds a new medium horde mega server.

All I can say, is that Alliance outnumber Horde on Ashbringer 2-1, and last night there were about 250 ish [recorded at 215 when we checked without going through every zone] Horde and around 400 Alliance.

If it can stay roughly balanced, there is hope for a nice med pop, no queue, world pvp enabled server. If you do not like world PvP, please stay on your nice secure pve / pvp megaserver.

ashbringer used to be dope place for both ally and horde

peon tried both

same with razorgore and my fave dreadmist also called dadmist

rip good old servers

2 Likes