Save Big on WoW Black Friday Deals

I had hoped for an Alterac Brew Pup discount.
Maybe next time.

Save Big on WoW Black Friday Deals

nice lie.

3 Likes

Yeah bro, save big by not buying a single thing. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

That is the best way to save money, not spending it in the first place.

You would defend them to the death wouldn’t you?

4 Likes

Noooope, hard pass…

all this stuff shows you never learn and will never become the company players expect you to be.

but enjoy selling items which should be rewards in the game for 40% off im sure some idiots will fall for it.

1 Like

It’s a dirty job, but someone’s gotta do it, I guess? :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

But it’s fair to point out, I think. Because Blizzard does offer discounts for most things regarding WoW. So if you want a cheaper mount or a cheaper race change, then discounts for that are offered. Just not for Black Friday. But if you know, then you can wait, which is surely preferable to complaining because you don’t know.

For example, I would never buy a mount on the store right now, because I know they go on discount later in the year. So I just wait.

Does anyone know if the set include a normal looking chest instead of a robe?

I’ve got a char I’m waiting to race change. Oh well, I guess it can wait.

I saved big by not spending money :open_mouth:

1 Like

disgusting how you would rather release a mage set in store instead of adding it to the next raid tier and release those abomination sets instead, my sub is running in 3/4 days and i’m defenetly not resubbing anytime soon to this garbage game

1 Like

I think those on dead realms have paid enough.

They should at the very least be offered free transfers from low to medium.

They managed free moves in classic

9.2 wont save wow… it might sustain it though for 6 months or so until the cycle repeats itself.

if the expansion isn’t released soon after 6 months though… well rip wow basically… will only be the regulars left.

just dont go running around to expecting to get all the refugees back cause that is unrealistic :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.