Save the Alliance in the Gehennas ghetto! Free transfer for the Alliance!

I would say useless not foolish.

I find it funny that as soon as someone says something the OP disagrees with they start insulting the poster.

It’s nothing like that. It’s like you saying “Take me to an nearby town and do it for free.” A taxi driver would tell you to get out and walk or pay.

Blizzard go by the total population of the realm not one factions population. Your realm has a good population, it’s just one sided.

200 more Alliance and they can cosplay The Battle of Thermopylae. Oh wait… It ended badly.

2 Likes

That’s just madness… :stuck_out_tongue:

I had every class max level on a small retail PvE realm. And as all small PvE realms it died slowly, but horribly. WoD was especially resembling showcase of realm’s final agony. So after starting anew on biggest Alliance Megarealm in Legion I made 6 full price transfers, BfA preorder, and warlock race change to VE. The hype for next good expansion was real… However there I knew that at least my Alliance characters are on right realm till WoW end.

In case of Classic my current situation is that we have 2 realms left PvP Horde dominated and Alliance PvE realm that is dying, where I have mage, paladin and druid lvl 70, rogue and priest lvl 60 and this lvl 50 warlock. I am not ready to invest a penny on transfers to be on minority faction again on a PvP realm so instead leveled a Horde mage and a priest just in case. Maybe we will get free transfers and I and my Alliance guild will think about moving to PvP before August 10th maybe not, but in any case I am ready to play Wrath and witness the end of Classic project. But paying for all mismanagement Blizzard did with the realms populations in the project that may have 2 years left is beyond me.

1 Like

Last month i leveled 2 horde toons on gehennas for wotlk. By questing mostly. And 6+ hours gameplay per day everyday.

In this one month gameplay, i saw only 4 (four) alliance players. 2 of them were at hillsbrad. Other 2 were corpses at aldor elevator.

Tldr: There is no alliance in Gehennas.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.