Save your expansion by Solo queue

i hope this topic gets some positive feedback from my fellow players , since this game is all about player enjoyment . implementing solo queue in the game will not stop friends from playing with each other. it will allow people new to the game to progress in rank and gear up and actually enjoy the game not just sit around orgrimmar and stormwind looking for a group or creating a group and waiting endlessly (no one signs up unless they are getting boosted) if they dont know you, players usually pick people with better experience/gear and are rarely willing to play with someone with lower exp/gear. this poses a big problem with current LFG because u spend hours waiting for someone matching u and when u finally do u find out he purchased his rating boost from a booster. Solo queue will end that problem because people will actually play and progress step by step and not get thrown into this 1 shot blinder of boosters and high geared people that intentionally drop rating to oppress new comers to lead them to eventually either quit or purchase a boost from the same people trolling them earlier.

2 Likes

this is my main if ur wondering if i still play the game

Solo queue won’t help anything cause it only further segregates the community.
Gear problems should be fixed with templates or no upgradable pvp gear
boosters should be banned same for the boostie, even if its only a gold boost.
“Coaching” is only really coaching if the guy doesn’t have direct impact on your match, coaching while playing with them is a load of nonsense as far as I’m concerned, you can’t coach someone that closely if you’re having to play with them.
Add a in-game coaching service to allow people to spectate rated games to provide after-game feed back?
Make it so a player who reaches to x-place in rating can’t vs people below that bracket., to kill boosting have the boostie and booster queue on the higher end of the spectrum every time, so a 2.4 exp player with a 1600 boostie vs glad players even with the lowered MMR due to the boosters rating climbed that season, on that character.

#nosoloqueue
#notemplates

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.