Say what you like about WoW (for a change)

To be honest I just wished my Priest would be able to continue her love-hate relationship with Xal’atath after Legion. That dagger was cute at this time, look at her now.

As for what I like : Stormsong valley art design, doing Kings rest, getting fancy toys and shadow priest.

Despite being very critical about it, I actually really like WoW’s story and setting. I think it’s bad, at times really bad, but when you compare it to the competitors WoW actually did their storytelling quite well. That is… changing, however. I don’t like the single-player oriented narrative these days. But I’ll stop at that. :slight_smile: This is a thread about positivity.

Oh please. The leveling process is a meme.

All the playable races, the wealth of story, the huge expanded universe to rival Star Wars

I really like the voice acting in this game in general…
especially I like the voice acting for Illidan, Arthas (Lich King) and Yogg Saron

I also like some of the dialogues… (I made a thread about favourite dialogues Your favourite boss dialogue)

2 Likes

Honestly I just love this game. To me wow is hands down the best game ever made. And has been since I started in TBC. I like the raids, I like pvp, dungeons, story, achievements. I like it all.

The thing I like most is if I get bored or frustrated with one aspect of the game I can do something else.

I like everything about druid class but especially flight form and flying as druid. No other game offers same thing. :bird:

2 Likes

Definitely the artstyle, and the fact I don’t need a thousand pound PC to run it with decent settings. It still manages to look even more beautiful in it’s own way, compared to all other mmorpgs I’ve seen/played.

Seriously, three entire worlds, and so many places to explore, so many monsters. Wow is full of content, and it’s almost impossible to finish it all! There’s never a shortage of things to do, in my opinion. I adore the sounds, music and ambience to pretty much everywhere in the game!

I love learning more about the races, the backstories and all of the amazing and detailed lore to the stories around this game. I think people are always harsh on it, but that’s just stories for you, not every aspect of a story will please everyone.

So basically, the artstyle, graphics and stories I like the most. I can’t wait to get into roleplay! I’m sure the roleplay aspects of Wow will be absolutely amazing paired with the beautiful landscapes you can explore.

1 Like

I really liked leveling from level 1 to , I think the experience was great. As for the current expansion I love Drustvar, the fact that Blizzard gave us more gyphon points and added boats as we wait for flying.

I like that I can always find something to do. I can play with friends or I can play on my own. I can go hunt achievements or collect mounts/transmog/pets/toys etc. I can raid with my friends, I can do M+ with my team. I can faff about on alts and get a little bit of gear on them if I feel like it.

2 Likes

Nice char you got there, not often you see a tidal charm anymore :slight_smile:

I love the bgs of wow, especially AB. I find myself often coming back to the game just to blast music and slay stuff in there, it’s like my place of relaxation.

1 Like

I really like playing bg .my favourite is alterac valley one .

2 Likes

Mythic+, Disc priest, raiding …

Feels bad to say but I think that’s everything

From bfa I can name these at the top of my head :-

Bwomsamdi
Scorching sands outpost quests.
King rastakhan’s quests and anything involved with him were all amazing.
Some transmogs are amazing.
High m+ dungeons really are amazing to do.
I like having a choice in the main quests.

PVP is fun but i wish that blizzard took a look at balance classes over the e-sport side of things, rogue doesn’t feel like a rogue to me (at the moment atleast.) and its really sad when I see others all being able to do what a rogue can but better.

PVE with friends is fun, pushing keys, raiding, weeklies, world questing.

the mog has been a good change and feels like its worth re-looking at for re-use in future whereas I’d usually use it the once after hitting max, never again.

How can I forget to include him in my picks ! He is amazing on all the points ! Especially his voice.
That also reminds me that I did Battle of Dazar’alor yesterday (first 2 parts) and I really liked Rastakhan fight too. Opulence is fun too but a bit weird.

I 100% have that with Sylvanas. The lady on stage did a wonderful and very professional job, which to me is jaw dropping because I suck at any form of voice acting, even though I love it. She just sat there and did the lines perfect from the get go like it was nothing.

But god, did they make Sylvanas a nag! Whine whine whine whine, is all she can do, with that whiny voice of hers. And yes it fits the character and the lines, so nothing against the voice actress at all! I never sit there and think “Huh? That’s a… weird and unnatural way of saying it.”.

I loved each and every one of the voice actors that I saw on stage in that short video. They just seemed to have so much fun! There have been weird lines here and there in the fullness of the whole game, of course, but overall the voice acting is top notch!

Yes! The boss fight has some of the best voice acting I’ve ever heard. His intonation and emotion is just spot on perfect (to me). It just feels so real, the lines + the voice acting really make that fight come to life.

Dungeonsm i love wows dungeons and their dungeon system. Its the main reason i play wow because they nailed it. I used to level and play with my friend and i kinda enjoyed it. But when i came back and played a healer who leveld 100% through dungeons i had the best time.

I would gladly play a game thats just wows duneon system. The only reason i stopped playing back at launch was the honourbound rep grind. I dont have any other complaints about wow besides that.