Your favourite boss dialogue

Hi, I just want to know, which is your favourite boss dialogue in the game (or your favourites)

My favourites are

1. I am the lucid dream, the monster in your nightmares, Fiend of a Thousand Faces, COWER before my true form, BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GOD OF DEATH! (from Yogg Saron)
  2. filthy, Filthy, FILTHY (from Trilliax)
  3. So the Lights vaunted justice has finally arrived? Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring? (from Arthas the Lich King)
9 Likes

Warlord Zaela: “Hah! You don’t even know how to use that finger.”

Professor Putricide: “Two oozes, one room! So many delightful possibilities
”

4 Likes

“None can withstand Taeshalach!”

5 Likes

juraxes from trial of crusade.

2 Likes

Not my favourite but the one that always seems to stick in my head and drives me crazy is -

‘‘It would seem we have guests!’’

Something like that. I can’t even remember who says it but I’m sure I’ve heard it on multiple occasions.
Someone may recall?

2 Likes

Raid chatter in Illidan play-the-boss scenario.

4 Likes

Top 3 I can think of right now:

There’s so many moments and lines from bosses that it is hard to pick favorites, but these three are near instant recall for me.

5 Likes

1: Good news, everyone! I’ve fixed the poison slime pipes!
2: You have won
Maiev. But the huntress
is nothing without the hunt. You
are nothing
without me.
3: All part of the master’s plan! Your end is
 inevitable!

The first that popped into my head :slight_smile:

9 Likes

First time we did that boss as a guild we wiped as everyone was to busy laughing .So thats number 1 for me .

4 Likes

Ow that’s good, I like this :rofl:

2 Likes

I can imagine that

2 Likes

I’d say the Old God stuff is the most badass, but I find the chat in Iron Docks the most fun:

Koramar yells: FIRE
 FIRE!.. AIM, THEN FIRE!!

Zoggosh yells: Sir, half of our army has been taken out! Don’t you think we should–
Koramar yells: That was an insignificant loss. Let them exhaust themselves, preying against our weak – against those who are unworthy of serving in Blackhand’s army. Blood and honor, Zoggosh. That is all that orcs understand.
Zoggosh yells: Ahhh. Good thinking, sir.
Koramar yells: That is what I do, Zoggosh. I think good.

Zoggosh yells: Captain, they’re almost here! What do we do now?!
Koramar yells: I’m not playing these games anymore. Bring in the saberon and we’ll be done with it.
Zoggosh yells: Uhhh
 Are you sure you want to let that thing out of its cage? I don’t think we’ve fed it since we found it.
Koramar yells: Put a muzzle on it.
Zoggosh yells: Good idea, sir!
Koramar yells: I didn’t mean the cat.

13 Likes

It’s gotta be Trilliax.

If you didn’t laugh the first time you fought him there’s something wrong with you man.

5 Likes

yeah, I laughed a lot, when I fought him
Trilliax has a lot of funny dialogues

good thing he did not do much damage
 wouldn’t have been able to heal properly, while laughing

1 Like

Has to be Mr Smite from pre-cata Deadmines.

• “We’re under attack! Avast ye swabs, repel the invaders!”
  • “You landlubbers are tougher than I thought. I’ll have to improvise!”
5 Likes

Well, on a laughable list:

1: Professor Putricide: Pretty much all of his voicelines makes me laugh.
2: Trilliax: Again, the same for Putricide, but the my favourite that come up to my mind right now is: " Stop squirming! Makes it hard to stab you!"
3: Illidan Scenario chat: that was one of the best i’ve ever seen, it makes me laugh so hard lol

On kinda epic list, pretty much most of the Old Gods bosses have the most badass voicelines if you ask me, but beside their, here my favourites:

1: Sara+Yogg-Saron: I am the lucid dream
The monster in your nightmares
The fiend of a thousand faces
Cower before my true form
BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GOD OF DEATH!

2: Maiden of Vigilance: in general all her quotes where she end them while being possessed. Probably my favourite is: "My duty is one mere mortal cannot comprehend. A sacred charge to serve
TO SERVE THE MASTER!!!

Sindragosa: “Suffer, mortals, as your pathetic magic betraaaaaaaaaaaaaaays you!”

Anyways, there are alot of quotes that i like alot, both for fun and epicness, another fun is that:

Bloodlord Mandokir: DING!!!

That’s his quote when he execute a player and level up :rofl:

3 Likes

Well, it is not exactly raid encounters but still:

1. You promised conquest Gromash! 
 the whole one - Gul’Dan
  2. aaaaah, witches, you call that torment! I endured far worse. and the answer: I tire of that worms babbling. - Great one as well.
  3. Good, good! I was hoping you will find your way here. I am always looking for new test subjects.
1 Like

classic SM
6 Likes

“Kill the one in the dress!”
Also mr. Smite. If the toy didnt have a cooldown, id be Smiting all day long.

Trilliax does nothing for me, sorry. Too easy.

1 Like

I raid leaded our group for Legion and me and 2 others each did the opening Triliax VO over our TS.

Needless to say, half the raiders ended up deafening themselves when we got to that boss.

2 Likes