Scammer: Lastblooddk and Dragons of Justice Guild (Hplorrd)

even i know what? you dont even know who i am you idiot. but i know who you are. and i have evidence of what youre doing.

Ignoring this little kid

is that why youre in the raid now yeah? but can type on forums? cause youre a liar? lmao

By the type of your response you must be a kid ignoring the forum rules, denie what you want i got you on video and it’s the same thing as the druid who posted ordinally the topic , have a good day

1 Like

change topic

I dont agree with him and am disgusted by his expressions but this whole post and you are also ignoring the forum rules by now. Naming/Shaming is against the ToS. Its also just not constructive in any way. All you end up doing is fighting. Why waste your energy trying to convince him??

Report him ingame, open a ticket and just let the thread die.

Also how come this thread is still open in the first place? Blizzard, please act on the ToS already.

1 Like

i agree and i didn’t insult him , or somthing, like i said i just wished i have read this thread before, and i’m amazed on how this played isn’t still banned tho, that thread is 20days old

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.