Scarlet RP Guild: <The Inquest> is recruiting!

What is the Inquest?

The Inquest is a new guild for all roleplayers interested in the Scarlet Crusade. We aim to build a dedicated core of colourful characters for our RP storylines, IC dungeon runs, and WPvP against the vile Forsaken.

We roleplay as a “black ops” arm of the Scarlet Crusade furthering the High Inquisitor’s interests across Azeroth. Our inquisitors (guild members) work through many different means to a common end: not simply the liberation of Lordaeron, but the extermination of all that is unholy from the face of Azeroth.

We differ from other Scarlet-themed guilds in that we make RP a priority. That said, we do not expect you to be IC full-time and are very happy to hear from those who are new to RP!

Tell me more about life as an inquisitor.

Each inquisitor begins as an Initiate (prospective recruit) before taking sacred vows in a special ceremony. The Initiate then becomes an Operative (a full-time agent of the Inquest) and is assigned a mentor from among our Preceptors (officers).

This master-apprentice relationship is central to an inquisitor’s life, so great care will be taken on both sides to choose a suitable partner. A Preceptor is responsible for an Operative’s training, and sends the Operative on unique missions according to his or her abilities.

Those Operatives who prove worthy shall one day become Preceptors themselves, and receive students of their own.

I’m intrigued. How do I join?

Contact Priscylla (or any other member of the guild) in-game for an OOC chat. If we both think the guild is a good match, you’ll be invited for an IC interview followed by an initiation ceremony.

We only recruit humans but are open to all classes. Warlocks and Shadow Priests must keep their powers secret IC.

We are building a close-knit community of roleplayers to vanquish the enemies of the Light. If you too are called down the Scarlet path, then we’re the guild for you.

Lux Vult!

4 Likes

Great initiative! You may be interested in advertising your events or guild blurb on the RP discord which is a cross faction discord that just hit 500 members. Here’s the link: “discord.gg/myrspYY” Good luck!

P.S I can remove this message if you wish, just couldn’t contact you another way… lmk.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! We’re hoping to coordinate RP-PVP events with Horde, so we’ll be in touch before long.

Lordaeron will not be forgotten!

3 Likes

As I am very interested in RP-dedicated guilds and am gathering information about such for my two characters to potentially join, my questions:

1. Is it possible to communicate with you and somehow participate in your guild’s activities, not technically joining the guild?
  2. Is it possible to communicate with you staying full-IC (using only mail and whispers in IC-ways and simply talking to people), avoiding OOC chats?
1 Like

Tl;dr: Yes to both!

1. Our goal is to weave a network of RPers around the theme of the Scarlet Crusade, whether as allies or enemies. You’re more than welcome to participate in our story without being a member of the guild!
  2. Certainly. Anyone interested in sending me IC mail can address a letter to Lady Priscylla Mandrake at the Scarlet Raven, Darkshire, to be forwarded to her current location.

Look forward to seeing you in-game!

1 Like

I have sent you an IC letter :slight_smile:
(i can’t change character on the forum, so you know)

^a. k. a. why Blizzard ought to remove the one faction only restriction, when there’s only one RPPVP realm around. :frowning:

Best of luck with your project! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.