[Scarlet RP] - Seekers of the Grail 🍷

Hail, righteous crusaders and wretched Scourge!

I’ve made myself a wee little guild here for Scarlet Crusade RP, following a premise possibly stolen from the Swords of Orman - we are seeking out a holy relic of the Crusade, a grail used by a bishop of Stratholme turned into a font of righteous power by the Scarlet Crusade. The hope is to do a lot of low-key Scarlet RP focused on gathering lore and information, fighting bands of the Scourge and those rancid Argent dogs, as well as interacting with other groups of Scarlets during our times in Lordaeron.

In general I want to emphasise the low-key aspect of both the Guild and RP, there won’t be epic battles but there will be skirmishes, and there won’t be a thousand events a week and all that. We want simple crossbowmen and healers, halberdiers and scouts, the common soldiery of the Crusade as well as righteous paladins and mighty priests - everyone’s welcome, so long as they’re human and alive!

At the moment I’m just waiting for the Pre-Patch to arrive, but in the meantime I hope to gauge interest, discuss event ideas, and get word spread around that the Crusade hasn’t given up the ghost yet!

For recruitment, you can contact me on Discord via: souppirate#7905 or ingame under this character :>

10 Likes

Scarlet RP?
With Scourge coming back anew, probs the best time for them if any.
Best of Luck.

1 Like

Thaaank you kindly!

We are gathering bidding supplicants seeking the Grail of Alaun, wilt thou take a gulp from the Sacred Sippy Cup?

Love this idea! Hyped to give it a go!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.