Scarshield Legion RP

Hi!

So, I picked up this server randomly as I really wanted to get into RP on WoW for an extra layer of immersion. It’s been good so far but I’m worried there’s barely anyone around on this server which means, a struggle to find a guild I can call home end game.

I wanted to check in with the community: Are my worries and concerns unwarranted or should I be considering a realm transfer to a better server?

Thanks for reading and for any replies in advance!

Best wishes,
Concerned adventurer

Most RP on DB is guild focused. That being said, we’ve formed a nice, tight-knit community here where most RPers know each other. Feel free to check out the DB RP discord for more info.

I hear you and thank you for your response! Do you know anything about this Scarshield Legion RP server? Couldn’t even find it on the server list here on the forums.

The most active horde RPers on that server I know are the Sang Real. You should contact Turidas to get more info. He’s a real swell guy, however, they’re unfortunately not really into RPPvP :confused:

I’ll message him on discord to come have a look at this forum topic.

Howdy!

Yeah, when it comes to SSL, we’re all a bit… “half-merged” so to speak with a couple of other servers (Defias, Ravenholdt, etc). Defias was the largest so our server is basically called that nowadays and put into the same forums - but we’re one and the same now. Only difference you’ll see is the “-Defias Brotherhood” or “-Scarshield Legion” after the names.

Right now the Alliance Side is a lot more active than the Horde side in terms of RP - I really don’t know if there’s any other RP guild active right now other than Sang Real. If you want to join a guild then lucky for you, the guild accepts the Nightborne :> If you don’t spot me online, just “/who Sang Real” and poke anyone to poke me to come online!

Hey!

I just wanted to say I really appreciate the attention you both gave me. I definitely had quite a few questions and concerns and I feel much more at ease now knowing that I can continue playing on the server without having to start over.

You mentioned that there’s a Discord server for the WoW community?

A-yup! It should be this unless it’s lying to me: x4ZHu8k

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.