Scorched Earth Damage

Hey there, think I found a bug with scorched earth’s DoT.
To put it short: It deals double damage!

The bug happened vs Grazzle the Great(Trainer in Dustwallow Marsh).

He used Scorched earth and the DoT hit consistently for 70 instead of 35 damage(despite stating in every tooltip that it deals 35 damage).

Anyone can confirm that bug?

I think it could be just the dragonkin racial in action.
It doesn’t trigger twice in a row, but still often enough it is noticeable.

EDIT: aaaargh randomized forum characters, not very fun especially with stats per character :frowning:

Thought so, too, but that is impossible.

First off: Dragonkin passive increases dmg by 50%. The damage was doubled, though.
Furthermore, it was not active.

Randomized Forum character?

Sometimes the forums randomize avatars upon log in. I wrote blindly without switching. Let me introduce myself from the proper one. :slight_smile:

You got me.
There’s one glitch I know regarding this ability, its interaction with toxic bite, have you been levelling one of its users?

Yes, I have. But the Scorched Earth did consistently deal double damage+the toxic bite bonus damage on the dragon I used it on. Furthermore, Scorched Earth dealt +35 damage on its tick(70). With toxic bite active, it dealt 108 damage. After toxic bite has faded(or rather, the dragon that was affected with it died), the damage was 70 again.

Yup, this is it. Without the bite it should remain okay. :slight_smile:
For a comparison, in a full-l25 setting I’ve had my dragon deal 154 and receive 309 damage, no racial involved. Hmm.

Ah, okay, good to know. Is this confirmed or does it still require testing?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.