Screen shake on "big" melee attacks

I personally get nausea very easily from screen shaking effects in games. I didn’t know that there’s a screen shake in WoW until I started playing warrior and I started to get really dizzy. There’s the slightest of movement on the camera up and down, when you hit with Execute or Overpower. There’s a couple of threads of people having the same problem, and it’s really making me unable to play the game. I guess I could just take a painkiller, but I don’t think it’s a healthy way to live. Why hasn’t blizzard made an option to disable this? It’s not so small that people wouldn’t notice, and why would it be there in the first place?

And no, it’s not the “action cam”. I’ve tried disabling it.

Ever seen that looking glass icon at the top of the forum? I wonder what that’s for… :thinking:

Summary

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/search?q=screen%20shake

2 Likes

Eh, I haven’t used the forum too much. I said I already know there’s topics about this, but Blizzard hasn’t addressed the issue. I don’t think there’s any way to fix this, so I don’t want to search for a solution. There’s none.

Not trying to be a d*ck or anything but if you already know there are threads about it why create a new one? There was a blue post in the last one that said the screen shouldn’t be shaking and if it was they’d like to hear about it.

Bumping threads that aren’t closed yet about the same issue is more effective than creating new ones imo.

Like I said, I’m not very active on the forum scene and I have never been. I don’t know how this stuff works, but just making more threads about a certain problem will get it fixed at some point, right? Or that’s how it goes in my head. I’ve heard that the WoW forums are very toxic and people are elitists here, but oh man it seems to be true.

someone pointing out there are multiple threads about the same issue that are STILL OPEN is toxic and elitist now? :joy:

it even got linked FOR you

Who gives a damn if there’s multiple threads about the same subject? This thread got sidetracked now. I had seen those threads before, there was no point in linking them. I already stated that I know there’s a couple of threads of the same subject. I just want to make more noise about this. How is it going to change your life that I make an extra thread? And emojis man, hate em.

ohhh sorry man :unamused: you do you then :slightly_smiling_face: keep making threads :kissing_heart:

wouldnt want to upset ya :shushing_face:

Thanks mate, appreciate it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.