Seals, holy wrath and exorcism

And here you are being Rude and arrogant.
As there is no hard specs in the game at the moment to play, but you claim ret is easiest of all the specs in the game, can you prove this? What classes do you play? And what specs of those classes do you play?

There is nothing complex about energy, rage, focus, mana, chi, runes, dh energy thing and yet you claim specs with those are more complex just for using those.

I dare you to Actually play all the specs and you will learn a thing or 2 as at the moment you are just plain stupid and literally have no actual real experience playing different specs.
You can literally play frost mage in full passive talents and have 3 buttons.

And this is IGNORING that i was talking about Retribution paladin NOW compared to RETRIBUTION PALADIN THEN.

You claim i am arrogant yet you do not know anything little child.

I do play all the specs, my main currently is paladin. Nothing hard about it.

And you still do not understand i see.
I was talking about Retribution in the Past and how it is in the Present time.

This seems to be a really hard thing for you to understand is it how i write it?

The basics of all specs in the game are easy.
And can be picked up with 1hour or less of play at max level with resources.

I miss early Seal of Command with its rng aspect to deal additional dmg, or even Seal of Truth to keep dot uptime.

1 Like

I just tried my pala for retri today,

Now im only 404 ilvl but im topping dps on the mythics im doing…

and tbh, i got NO clue what im doing… I dont know what to press in which order to make the best out of it… i press them all…

Its what we call facerolling…and it works…

The simcraft people in early BFA talked about that there is a only 2% dps differance from someone playing the game right and someone just mashing keys for every single melee spec in the game, DH was the outlier with a 0.5% if my memory is correct.
And if you then play with people that do not do the basic of always hitting buttons then yes you will top damage meters in groups.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.