Searching for a new guild Alliance or Horde

i’m searching for a new guild. Horde or Alliance i play both.
If you search someone that is willing to raid. I will consider it and let me know what you’re searching for class and role. Also looking for a M+ group.

Greetings

Hi, I host a friendly and active xrealm Discord M+ community. All levels, both factions.
Contact me if interested on discord tru#7480

1 Like

I am interested but for some reasons i can’t add you???

Hi there. I run a Horde guild on the joint realms of Lightbringer/Mazrigos.

We are an 18+ Social/Casual raiding guild.

We raid twice a week, Wednesday and Friday 21:30 to midnight server time, with the occasional additional raid on a Sunday at an earlier time.

We have no requirement for people to raid … we put raids up on the calendar and if you fulfil the gear requirements and can attend for the full duration, you’re welcome to sign up.

We ARE a casual raiding guild - we don’t tend to raid Mythic level, only Normal and Heroic (we may occasionally dabble in Mythic at the end of an expansion). We don’t have set raid teams … we accept raiders to events on a first come-first served policy, although currently have space on all raid nights for everyone who wants to go (role dependant).

We promote inclusion not exclusion … we’re happy to have along those who have plenty of experience, and just as much, those who have none.

We also have plenty of members who raid regularly, who raid occasionally, or who never raid at all.

If this sounds of interest to you, check out our realm advert for more info: [H] <Dark Wolves> Social & Casual Raiding Guild (18+)

It’s my discord tag, not battle net.
Tru#7480