Season 2 is VDH season

After some 20s I can be sure that this season will be VDH season for sure. Almost in every dungeon on bosses there are switch mechanics with very high prio targets that has to be killed ASAP. From all tanks - ONLY VDH is designed like that and has so much potential already. With 4 Tier Pieces this Potential will be multiplied and it ll catapult us straight to “very” high keys as Meta Tank.

Enjoy, my friends. We deserved it.

P.S. Blizzard, dont toutch/nerf us, please! Give us MORE buffs.

I found VDH very good in tanking right now.
So i can agree with you

Also VDH has pocket allied Havoc demon hunter if you pick that talent.

very interesting update from me:
got my 4 pieces and now - inside of 20s+ keys I can say - OH WOW - it feels SO GOOD. My overall DPS is 100k. I m sooo tanky. I m now soooo very interesting to play. I m recieving insta invites and wow… Are we?
When Bolstering week will go - we will be just unstoppable.

Please do buff them more.

As a fellow dps player i always appreciate encouragement of more tanks about.

Just give to our purge spell a dispel mechanic for friendly targets. Or give us Dispel Magic from pvp tree to pve.
And make our cage castable on friendly targets as well. 4 seconds immune and incapacitate is fair.

Havoc DH does good dmg, did m+ with one good havoc dh that is DH enthusiast basicaly. He matched my dps almost. But here is the catch, i was using wrong talent build , but still dh does good dmg compared to other classes+ it brings that nice juicy magic dmg taken buff and In general is good to look at Gliding, rushing, transforming into demon etc. Also vengeance dh tank is Not consistent, it can get randomly oneshoted if Their failsafe is not up. Probabbly some gaps in mitigation spec issue.

Only very bad VDH can be one shoted. It was always like this and it stays like this right now. If VDH rushes into next pack without fel devastation, trinket, meta or any healers externals - VDH is very dead.
It s just a simple rule on VDH - dont go if you cant go. If you need 5-10 seconds - communicate with ur group.

VDH is atm in a very good state - dps is good. I m finishing BH with 100k overall + 5% from overall of my group - almost everyone has 160k so it means my impact is 100k+(165k3/1005) it s about 125k overall wich is giga huge. Comparing to only 75k from prot pala the gap is too big and can be crucial for pushing high keys.

Right now all builds are playble - u can go full sigils, u can go last resort, u can play frailty and fiery brand. Everything works, u are alive and you are givin a lot of dps.

Chinese DH tank timed a +26 Freehold, rank 1 key in the world.

Exactly. VDH has a huge chance to be meta tank this season. Holy Paladin are now playble again, retributions are good as well. I dont really care right now about prot paladins Utility cause I can get it from these 2 roles + bring huge dps on VDH and some interesting Sigils interactions.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.