I know I need to finish both Fortified and Tyrannical. I don’t even know if affix is going to change until Feb 22. Should I even try? Am I too late?
Fortified/Tyrannical alternate each week. There will be a new set of affixes on Wednesday: Tyrannical/Inspiring/Quaking.
It’s not too late. The mount is available until S3 begins, so a week into 9.2. As such, you still have this week, next week, and the week after to finish it off. Comfortably doable.
Kinda depends. Are you starting with 0 score and an undergeared dps character and you’re not particularly good at the game and not in a guild? Probably not. But if you have experience above +10’s already then its probably not too hard as long as you get the 2x score for each dungeon on both of the weeks. But, really depends on the circumstances.
If you have a pre-made group who is willing to take someone who hasn’t done anything this season and if you can pull your own weight why not.
Recently levelled a monk and got over 2k rating on it in about 2 weeks.
Its very doable in 2 weeks. When i came back Right before 9.1.5. it took me 2ids, rn ppl outgearing 15s
It depends on how many hours you play, how many days a week you play and it also depends on the people you find in the pug. To answer your question, yes it is too late. Unless you buy the boosts (I don’t recommend it). One question: why do you only remember now?
Not too late since you have one week of each.
Also you don’t need to time a 15 in both tyrannical and fortified since timing a 16 will give you extra points which allow to get away with a timed 13 or non timed 15 in another dungeon.
Not sure whether the limit is February 23 or the week after when the new raid / new m+ are released.
The end of Shadowlands Season 2 is around the corner, here’s what to expect:
Shadowlands Season 2: PvP
- The current season of Shadowlands PvP content will end at 10:00 p.m. the night before maintenance in each region (22 February at 22:00 CET for European realms / February 21 at 10:00 p.m. PST for North America realms).
- With the season’s end, it will no longer be possible to earn PvP seasonal rewards, titles, or Shadowlands Season 2 rankings.
Shadowlands Season 2: Mythic+
- The current season of Mythic+ content will end with the start of regional maintenance on 23 February. With the season’s end, ratings that qualify for the 0.1% “Tormented Hero” title and achievement will be recorded.
- “Tormented Hero” will be rewarded during the following weeks after the season ends, so be sure not to change factions until after you have received the title.
For one week following the end-of-season, we will have an off-season. Once the off-season ends, Shadowlands Season 3 will begin on the week of 1 March with the weekly reset in each region.
- Players can still queue for rated PvP and earn appropriate rewards, but the PvP leaderboards will be locked.
- Mythic+ dungeons will still be playable using Season 2 affixes and rewards. Mythic+ Ratings can still be accumulated, and the seasonal achievements will still be available – except for the 0.1% “Tormented Hero” title and achievement.
Good luck battling to a glorious finish of the season!
go on some high pop realm and buy 5-10 wow tokens and finish ur ksm. gl
there was huge difficulty getting into any key before this FOMO 2 week period …imagine now
Ya and on Alliance, gl!
It also depends with which char you would like to mount. With the char with he wrote, he is level 50 and I don’t think that’s what he is.
Alternatively, you also need to see how many rio points it has. If he has 0 points, he can’t get into +15, because no one will ever get him.
The alternative is the boost. Or wait for the third season.
Yeah too late.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.