Shadowlands Season 2 Ending Soon

Greetings Champions.

The end of Shadowlands Season 2 is around the corner, here’s what to expect:

Shadowlands Season 2: PvP

• The current season of Shadowlands PvP content will end at 10:00 p.m. the night before maintenance in each region (22 February at 22:00 CET for European realms / February 21 at 10:00 p.m. PST for North America realms).
  • With the season’s end, it will no longer be possible to earn PvP seasonal rewards, titles, or Shadowlands Season 2 rankings.

Shadowlands Season 2: Mythic+

• The current season of Mythic+ content will end with the start of regional maintenance on 23 February. With the season’s end, ratings that qualify for the 0.1% “Tormented Hero” title and achievement will be recorded.
  • “Tormented Hero” will be rewarded during the following weeks after the season ends, so be sure not to change factions until after you have received the title.

For one week following the end-of-season, we will have an off-season. Once the off-season ends, Shadowlands Season 3 will begin on the week of 1 March with the weekly reset in each region.

PvP Off-season

• Players can still queue for rated PvP and earn appropriate rewards, but the PvP leaderboards will be locked.

Mythic+ Off-season

• Mythic+ dungeons will still be playable using Season 2 affixes and rewards. Mythic+ Ratings can still be accumulated, and the seasonal achievements will still be available – except for the 0.1% “Tormented Hero” title and achievement.

Good luck battling to a glorious finish of the season!

1 Like

When the pvp season ends will players lose any conquest that they have on their characters? i remember that happening in between pvp seasons in BFA

Ofc would be unfair u could buy the New gear insta

There’s still no clarification on this:

Is it safe to assume that the Raider IO cut-offs are accurate then?

It won’t matter for me personally, but we still have absolutely zero clue how the 0.1% are determined, other than the educated guesses from Raider IO.

Thank you for introducing a season without any heard voices in several class feedbacks.
Sub is canceled, without me Blizzard, I can’t support a team that’s just working on 20% on their costumers / classes.

Please dont rely on raider io and work with them. Would love to see Beg of you to make your own system, and not advocate for them.

Actually Raider-IO created it, it would be just embrassing to copy a scoring system really.
No clue why someone gives the advice to copy another “company” on the website of such a big one. They cannot even copy ideas out of the Feedback thread while creating underwhelming sets.

One question for the developers: when will you stop mocking feral?
This specialization is one of the weakest in PvE from year to year. A few years ago, when asked by one of the gaming communities why feral is so weak, the developers answered that there must be someone at the bottom.
In this regard, I would like to receive an answer from the developers. How much more feral will be at the bottom? Will there be such an opportunity to play feral normally? Or is it not worth waiting for and is it better to delete the game?
And no need to refer to PVP. I play PvE with Feral and want the game to be normal. So that feral was taken to the raid and the keys. So that he is not kicked out of groups and statics. If you are unable to do so, be honest and remove Feral from the game. In turn, those people who still have hope that Feral will play will delete your game.
When will you stop bullying people who play feral?

Actually the answer of the dev´s is a bad excuse. Ofc someone needs to be at the buttom since it will never happen anyway every class is doing straight away 100% the same amount of dps than all others.
But check out other games, where the difference from the top dps to the worst is most!! 10-15% while the difference of feral and even some other speccs if the dev´s brainstorm they do is bad is way way more than 15%. That is not needed and you are just too lazy to handle it.

1 Like

Does anyone know the date when Valor and Conquest points get reset?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.