Season 2 pvp illusion shadow flame?

If this is the new pvp illusion for season 2 this is cool!

You can use this script to check it on PTR. Only works in PTR.

/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("\124cffa335ee\124Hitem:40343:6836:0:0:0:0:0:0:0\124h[Shadow Flame]\124h\124r");

1 Like

would be nice but i guess its a new crafted illusion from enchanting like the other 5 df enchants xdd

No way. That is so much cooler. Cant be crafted one.

im prepared after sl s4 enchant xD

SL S4 enchant is not bad mate. It’s a minimalist enchant that goes hard, better than a very visible but bad looking one, defo prefer S4 over SL S2+3.

I never understood the communities obsession with having enchants be giga visible by making half their character glow, imo that’s lame, but to each their own. Also enchants nowadays are 2k1 and especially with solo shuffle, half the ladder gets them 1. day of the season, so they are not a flex, nn for them to fill entire screen with their glow.

i also liked the 1 one of legion the black one? i think it had a nice touch

i dont hate it but on some weapons its just not visible and thats my prob

wait s4 is it the comsic flow or something?

eternal flux

It’s great but with solo shuffle being a thing every pepega will have it. They really need to remove rewards above 1800 from solo, or make the illusion require higher rating

1 Like

pls gm´s if you read this make this s2 illusion it looks so nice

1 Like

It is now confirmed that shadow flame will be the new illusion for season2 pvp!
Rewards

• Title: Obsidian Gladiator for rated 3v3, and Obsidian Legend for Rated Solo Shuffle

• Mount: Obsidian Gladiator’s Drake

• Dragonriding Appearance: Winding Slitherdrake: Embodiment of the Obsidian Gladiator

• New Vicious mounts–Alliance and Horde-themed Snails (Vicious War Snail)

• New Weapon Illusion–Shadow Flame

• New Tabard and Cloak–Obsidian Gladiator’s Tabard, Obsidian Gladiator’s Prestigious Cloak

• New Pennant–Obsidian Legend’s Pennant

• New Elite Weapon Appearances - Obsidian Gladiator’s

2400 for the Illusion? Or Was it 2100?

2.1 10chars

1 Like

it looks so nice i watched it on ptr its very close to glorious tyranny :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Bring back enchants/ illusions for ranged weapons!

I know it only affects hunters but please blizz!

1 Like

S2 shuffle will be deflated so it will be harder to get its insane

That is actually super cool!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.